Just two blocks off of Main Street in downtown Moab, this luxury home is the perfect location for a home base when exploring all that Utah has to offer! After a day hiking, skiing, or exploring the national parks, come home and relax in this quiet, yet convenient neighborhood.
You will be greeted by vaulted ceilings which make the living space light and bright with windows facing east and south. The leather couch and chair are perfect for some relaxation time after all of the surrounding outdoor activities. You can watch the sunrise or snowfall through the sliding glass doors.
When it's time for dinner, everyone can stay put and continue the conversation with the chefs of the family thanks to the open-concept. The kitchen has gorgeous granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Fully stocked with dishware, cookware, and utensils, the kitchen is a cook's dream. When everyone is ready to sit down for a family meal, make your way to the dining room that seats six. If you'd like, you can even take everything outside to the patio dining table.
The master bedroom is on the second floor and boasts a king-size bed. The room is complete with hickory hardwood floors and a walk-in closet. You will love the cozy linens when it's time for bed. The bright master bathroom has a wonderful travertine shower, soaking tub, and granite vanity.
On the first floor, you will find the two guest rooms with queen-size beds. Turn on the 32" flatscreen TV in each and catch up on a show as you drift off for the night. The downstairs bathroom has a travertine walk-in shower and granite vanity. Soap, shampoo, and all linens are provided!
Enjoy a book or catch up on some work in the loft that has a full desk, monitor, and of course dual-band wifi throughout the home. The property also has a washer and dryer with detergent included.
When you'd like to spend some time outside, you can enjoy a meal from the natural gas BBQ and admire the beautiful cottonwood trees along the back fence. With a gate dividing the properties, you will get plenty of privacy. However, if you'd like to strike up a conversation with your neighbor, the gate can be brought down.
Whether you're hoping to explore the magnificent natural beauty of Moab, take a quick trip into the downtown area, or make memories at home, Downtown Moab is the perfect place for the whole family!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Canyonlands Field Airport -CNY
10 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Fisher Towers (40 min by car) - Climb this series of towers made of sandstone, and red mud.
- Sand Flats Recreation Area (10 min by car) - A playground for jeeps, ATVs, dirt bikes, and mountain biking.
- Old Spanish Trail (7 min by car) - Hike down this historical trade route considered one of the most arduous of all trade routes ever established in the US.
Places of Interest
- Arches National Park (15 min by car) - Adjacent to the Colorado River, 2,000 natural sandstone arches are located in the park, including the well-known Delicate Arch,
- Mill Canyon Dinosaur Trail (25 min by car) - 1.8 mile trail where you will seedinosaur fossils and beautiful rock formations.
- Balanced Rock Trail (30 min by car) - Gravity defying rock and park famous for it's gorgeous scenery.
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Wireless Internet