Rosemary Beach, Florida
Welcome to Frog Cottage! This brand new, professionally decorated carriage house has everything you need for an unforgettable vacation.
The main level of this carriage house includes the gorgeous kitchen, living room, bathroom and "bedroom". The kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous wooden cabinets - all brand new! The living room and bedroom areas are separated by custom curtains. The living area has plenty of seating to lounge and watch TV or pull the chairs up to the table to eat a meal. This carriage house is designed to be versatile.
The bedroom has a queen-sized bed and shares a bathroom with the rest of the carriage house. Feel free to flip the smart TV around to watch in bed! The bathroom has a walk-in shower with an adjustable length shower head and a single vanity.
Make your way up the spiral staircase and you will find the bunk room. These custom-built bunk beds are the perfect spot for the kids to hang on vacation! Each bed has its own reading light and outlet. This space also has cabinets to store clothes and a flatscreen mounted smart TV.
Rosemary Beach is a New Urbanism community located along the Florida panhandle's scenic Route 30A between Panama City and Destin. The 107-acre, Gulf-front town was designed in 1995 to offer residents and visitors alike a sense of community, neighborhood, and convenience. Common "green" areas are located throughout Rosemary Beach and provide places for reading, games, picnics and barefoot strolls, as well as outdoor events.
The fitness trail and walking tour is a 2.3-mile trail that utilizes sand paths and boardwalks to wind through the town’s native landscape, parks, and public spaces.
When you're looking to venture out, keep things casual with a quick stop at Summer Kitchen Café for fresh, healthy fare; or experience modern, creative cuisine at The Pearl’s Havana Beach Bar & Grill, an award-winning restaurant with breathtaking views. Pick up a sweet treat at the Sugar Shak or splurge on a glass of drinkable chocolate at La Crema.
Spend a day shopping through Rosemary Beach, which offers everything from handpicked books at The Hidden Lantern to luxurious bath and body products at Pish Posh Patchouli’s. Find your perfect beach outfit at one of many clothing boutiques or pick up an adorable accessory at one of Rosemary Beach’s children’s stores. This beach neighborhood even has a shop dedicated to selling shoes — making Rosemary Beach a perfect destination from head to toe.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 630 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP, Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS
ECP - 25 min by car. VPS - 1 hour 10 min by car.
Gulf of Mexico views!
Activities of Interest
- Grayton Beach State Park (20 min by car) - Go for a stroll or a swim at this famous state park.
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark (20 min by car) - Kiddy area, lazy river, and tons of slides for all the family fun.
- Camp Creek Golf Club (5 min by car) - 18-hole championship course is a perfect blend of fine short and long holes with wide fairways.
Places of Interest
- Rosemary Beach (3 min walk) - Beautiful community and white sandy beaches.
- Camp Helen State Park (7 min by car) - Florida State Park and historic site Lake Powell, one of the largest coastal dune lakes in the state.
- 30A Farmer's Market (2 min by car) - Locally grown farm fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly baked artisan bread, homemade pastas, sauces, meatballs, BBQ sauce, and local honey,
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet