Bayview Pool Reserve at Soneva Kiri (R)
BAYVIEW POOL RESERVE AT SONEVA KIRI
Ko Kut (เกาะกูด), also widely called Ko Kood, is often feted as the perfect Thai island, and it is hard to argue with such an accolade. The extremely soft sands are like talcum powder; the water lapping the bays is clear; and there are more coconut palms than people.
Nestled amidst the unspoilt tropical wilderness of Koh Kood, this luxurious five bedroom villa boasts its own private pool and private terrace. There are plenty of sun loungers, a fitness centre and on-site dining options.
The interior décor is tasteful and warm in all areas, including the fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a living room with sofa sets. Here you'll find a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player, an iPod docking station and a dressing room. En suite bathrooms feature free toiletries, a bathtub and shower facilities.
Take a stroll on the private white-sand beach or relax with pampering massage treatments. A variety of other recreation facilities include a tennis court, children playground, a library as well as an open-air cinema can be enjoyed at Soneva Kiri resort. Water sport activities such as snorkelling are also on offer.
Guests can sample a variety of authentic Thai cuisine served at The Benz restaurant. Other dining choices include Dining Room and The View, which offers International dishes.
This villa is an incredible eco friendly property in the midst of one of the leading resort hotels in Asia with stunning views and access to the facilities of a 6 star hotel. The open plan nature of the house makes it perfect for families or large groups of friends which enjoy getting together whilst still having their own privacy.
The resort has a fully staffed complimentary children's club and during your stay you will be looked after by Mr. Friday, the villa's butler.
At 40,000 acres, Koh Kut is home to about a few thousand people. Most of them are fishermen and farmers who grow rubber, fruit and coconut trees for a living. Since Koh Kut does not have a nightlife attraction, it is a destination for those who love to stay close to nature or for honeymoon couples who will love romantic Sunset at Aow Phrao beach and for family-goers who love outdoor activities.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 19000 square feet, 1766 square meters
King, King, King, King, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Bangkok (BKK) + private Soneva Kiri airplane
45 minutes from BKK by private Soneva Kiri airplane
Ocean view and private island hills. Absolutely stunning views in 360 angle.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Treepod dining - Take fine dining to new heights. Gaze out across the boulder-covered shoreline dancing with gentle waves, as you savour gourmet delights and wines, delivered via the zip-line acrobatics of your personal waiter.
- Outdoor cinema - Watch films in Soneva Kiri's outdoor theatre, a jungle-enshrouded auditorium over the lagoon's waters.
- Excursion in Koh Kood - An authentic discovery of the local way of life. Experience Ao Salad fishing village and lose yourself in the natural beauty of the mangrove forest.
- Koh Rang - Cruise to Koh Rang Yai National Marine Park where unspoilt reefs and brightly coloured marine life live.
- Snorkelling in Koh Raet - Encounter the rich and abundant marine life, such as schools of yellow fusiliers, diamond fish, and chevron barracuda as briefed by your snorkelling guide.
- Non-motorised water sports - Soneva Kiri offers a wide range of complimentary non-motorised waters sports including, kayaking, paddleboarding, and hobie cats. Private tuition is available at an additional charge on an hourly basis.
Places of Interest
- Six Senses Spa (5 mins) - Embark on sensory journeys without leaving the enclave of Soneva Kiri. Treat yourself locally-inspired treatments to the healing therapies of Asia and beyond.
- Klong Chao Waterfall (20 mins drive) - Great and relaxing place, nice surroundings, here you'll be surrounded by fish that "bite you / clean your skin". There is also a big rope so that you can throw yourself into the pond!
- North Beach (20 mins) - Enjoy the pure white sands and crystal-clear waters, that rival Maldivian beaches. Boats leave for North Beach from the arrival jetty every hour, on the hour.
- Ya-Ki Waterfall (20 mins) - Take a 15-minute drive through a local village towards the nearby Yai Ki Waterfall. There you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the natural pool and have your skin exfoliated by the therapeutic Garra Rufa fish.
- Bangkok (45 mins) - Marvel at the gleaming temples, catch a tuk tuk along the bustling Chinatown or take a longtail boat through floating markets.
Michael T.July 2023
Soneva Kiri is an amazing barefoot eco resort and the Villa sits beautifully right in the middle of the resort. I will challenge anyone to find better effortless and attentive service anywhere in the world. We would come back in a heart beat. The resort really gave us the opportunity to connect as a family and the hosts were super helpful communicative and kind all the way through. Can’t recommend it enough.”
Francisco G.February 2023
My family just returned from Soneva Kiri where we have spent a delightful week. We used their private jet return, from Bangkok and the journey was as smooth as silk throughout and both ways. Staff at BKK Airport were outstanding so were our Captains. On arrival, we were met by Khun Fern our barefoot assistant and transfered from the airport by boat to the resort, a mere 10 minutes away. We were met by resort staff to guide us through their facilities and ensure we were comfortable and our experience to be premium at all times. Khun Fern guided us through our large villa facilities and ensured for my family to be as familiar and knowledgeable of all facilities. Checkin was smooth and done in style, all very private and elegant. The resort facilities are first class and will cater for the most discerning Guests, might it be families, couples or groups. From breakfast to lunch or dinner, service, quality and experience will fulfil again to the very best and knowledgeable travelers. A special mention to The View restaurant and its Chef which was remarkable on our 3 visits. All restaurants and staff are simply wonderful. The choice for meals will again meet expectations and fulfill to all Guests needs. The beach facilities and its service from the staff were top notch too., with all comfort and activities to ensure the very best experience for everyone. Service overall is met in style and very personal so Guests can experience concierge services at all times where requests are always met in style, promptly and private. On this section, we have to make a very special mention for Khun Fern who was another family member for us. Khun Fern, you have made our family stay a magical experience that we will keep deep in our hearts 💕 and we look forward to return and see you again. Well done for your kind assistance, you are just superb. My entire family send you their love from Spain and wish you the very best. The accommodation is very private and we felt in our own little slice of paradise and oasis. We had 2 electric golf carts made available for our family use so could move around the resort facilities at all times. We would like to congratulate and thank all the staff members for a delightful experience and stay, If you are looking for an experience exceeding your expectations for a luxuriius beach vacation with the very best services met with elegance in all fields, then look no further as Soneva will cater and meet all expectations for a unique and very memorable stay. We will return soon to be your Guests and let know our family and friends about the best beach resort in the world. All the very best to you all and keep the magic on. Karl, thank you for sharing your sumptuous home. Francisco & family”