Midcentury Modern in Portland
Midcentury Modern in Portland
If you're looking to visit Portland, but wish to get some peace and quiet during the week as well as have all of the convenience of the city, Midcentury Modern is the perfect home for you and your family. This 2,000 square foot home provides plenty of room, privacy, and convenience to nearby restaurants, parks, and playgrounds. Only fifteen minutes to downtown Portland, it's the perfect location for the whole family!
The living room is spacious and comfortable. With neutral tones, hardwood floors, and large windows, you will love relaxing in the space. The plush L-shaped couch provides plenty of seating and a great view of the woodburning fireplace and large flatscreen TV.
The kitchen is charming and warm. It features a double oven and plenty of cooking tools and appliances: large mixer, food processor, blender, rice cooker, waffle maker, French press, juicer, and toaster.
Flowing right into the dining room, you will easily be able to transport meals and enjoy the views from the table. The dining table seats six (extendable to accommodate 10) and the sliding glass doors provide easy access to the outside if you'd like to dine under the sun or stars.
The home boasts four spacious bedrooms. The bright and modern master has a queen-size bed, a large closet, and hardwood floors. The master bathroom includes a walk-in shower and vanity.
Two of the three guest bedrooms include queen-size beds, hardwood floors, and bright tones. The third guest room has a toddler bed and crib. With kid's games and activities, they will love their little oasis. The guest bathroom has a tub, shower, and vanity.
There is an extra seating room downstairs with a couch, fireplace, and large flatscreen TV. This space is perfect for those looking for a little privacy or if you want to gather with the family to watch a movie. There is also a downstairs half bathroom.
When you want to do something outside of the home, you are close to everything Portland has to offer. Surrounded by stunning parks, city views, fine dining, museums, and amazing hiking, there will be something for everyone to enjoy. With all of these activities right down the road, everyone will love coming home to relax and unwind at the Midcentury Modern in Portland.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Portland International Airport (PDX)
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Multnomah Falls (45 min by car) - View these amazing falls, go hiking, or enjoy the dining.
- International Rose Test Garden (15 min by car) - The oldest continuously operating public rose test garden in the United States.
- Oregon Maritime Museum (20 min by car) - Experience the adventure of a lifetime on our rivers when you explore the last operating sternwheel steam tug in the United States.
- Portland Aerial Tram (15 min by car) - Travels over the city 3,300 feet in the air to see amazing views of the mountains.
Places of Interest
- Portland Japanese Garden (15 min by car) - Overlooking the city and providing a tranquil, urban oasis for locals and travelers alike.
- Pittock Mansion (15 min by car) - Tells the story of Portland’s transformation from pioneer town to modern.
- Portland Art Museum (15 min by car) - More than 50,000 objects, displayed in 112,000 square feet of galleries, reflects the history of art from ancient times to today.
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park (20 min by car) - A gorgeous 37-acre park located in downtown Portland.