North Joshua Tree Hideaway
Joshua Tree, California
North Joshua Tree Hideaway
This recently renovated 1950's homestead cabin sits on 2.5 acres of land in the amazing and distinct area of North Joshua Tree. Surrounded by endless desert, this cozy and modern cabin is the perfect desert hideaway for couples or a small family.
You will want to spend as much time outside as you do inside the home as you will see some of the best sunrises, sunsets, and more stars than ever right out your front door. However, if you're interested in staying inside by the wood-burning stove, grab a cup of local coffee and watch the sun come up through the living room windows that overlook the desert for miles. The western-style couch is cozy and in addition to the two window seats, will be the perfect seat for all of the desert views.
The kitchen is directly behind the living room. It is fully stocked with supplies to make a meal for a couple or a couple of friends. Take a seat at the center island or even outside and enjoy your dish under the stars on the outdoor porch swing.
After a day of hiking or exploring the area, enjoy your stay with two bedrooms featuring queen beds. Both rooms have impeccable desert views and an exit to the outdoor Joshua Tree oasis.
The bathroom is located near the bedrooms and has a spacious walk-in shower, modern appliances, and soft tones with pops of western design. You can even rinse off in the outdoor shower after a hike or run.
Once you've worn yourself out exploring the desert and nearby national parks, you will appreciate only being 15 minutes away from great restaurants and fantastic shops in downtown Joshua Tree. The North Joshua Tree Hideaway is perfect for a relaxing retreat!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport
Joshua Tree and desert views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Panorama Loop Trail (30 min by car) - A 6 mile loop perfect for hiking where you'll love seeing wildflowers and discovering exotic plants.
- Joshua Tree Excursions (15 min by car) - Get up close to amazing rock formations, take in beautiful sunsets, and experience panoramic vistas of the desert landscape.
- Joshua Tree Coffee Company (15 min by car) - Grab a cup of local coffee at this locally owned and opporated shop.
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree Art Gallery (20 min by car) - Experience photography, sculpture, and painting anywhere within the Hi-Desert.
- Joshua Tree National Park (15 min by car) - 790,000 acres of desert land, exotic plants, and scenery.
- Murtle the Turtle (15 min by car) - Highly rated fun excursion of this float from the 50's, now a beloved statue.
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet