Lechlade, Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
The Pool Deck
THE POOL DECK
Forget any and every idea you might have about houses in the United Kingdom. The Pool Deck is a blast of fresh and contemporary air in the middle of the realm.
Spanning over three floors and 14854 square feet of area, this 5 bedroom house has everything to make your stay pleasant, comfortable, fun and unforgettable even when in its 14 people max occupancy.
The five bedrooms have got ceiling-high doors that allow lots of natural light in and make possible waking up to lovely green views. In the kid's bedroom, bunker-beds will certainly give the little ones good life-long memories. The grown-ups won't be left behind, as two super king and two king-size beds are up to comfy nights and long lazy mornings.
There are 7 bathrooms. Two of them we believe are actually good-taste-statements, with a sharp look and finished to a high standard. There will be no judgments if guests decide to take their time in the stand-alone bath tubes admiring the picture-like lake view.
Might be a good idea to make a plan in order to have enough time to enjoy all the living spaces that this home has to offer. A massive living-kitchen-dinner dominates the ground floor of the house. In the kitchen space, the highlight is the island with a cooktop and plenty of space for guests to be, literally, entertained by the chef of the night. The wooden dining table is nothing less than perfect for a big family meal.
Outside two options are available. The swimming pool is heated which means that there is no need to worry about the weather that much. Fancy something more relaxing? Bubbly drinks while in the hot tube might be an option.
Heading up to the third floor an open-air seating area is right next to the games room with pool table, football table, dartboard and bar area.
With all that, The Pool Deck is a home that won't let you miss the world outside.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 14 square feet
King, King, Other, Other, and Other
14 guests maximum
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
1 Hour 30 minutes by car
Freshwater Lake and Woodland
Activities of Interest
- You can tour up-river on a Thames Launch or charter your own craft and spend a day, enjoying the world glide by.
- Hiking - With 3000 miles of public footpaths and an idyllic, and flat, landscape, the Cotswolds is a walker’s paradise.
- Bicester Village - Shop at over 160 luxury fashion, lifestyle, beauty and homeware outlet boutiques at up to 60% off!
- Zip Wiring - Take the family zip wiring and you’ll experience both sensations, as you and the kids soar in perfect safety.
- Bike Ride - Explore the surroundings at the lakes on a bike, whilst taking in the fresh air and stunning views.
- Paddle Boarding - Float on the calm waters of the Lakes and enjoy your time in nature.
Places of Interest
- Burford (10 mins drive) - A picturesque medieval town, featured in Forbes list of Europe’s loveliest places to live.
- Cotswolds Wildlife Park (10 mins drive) - A great family day out, a zoo in the grounds of a stately home with wonderful playground
- Shakespeare's Stratford (1 hour drive) - Take in a show performed by the Royal Shakespeare Company
- Blenheim Palace (40 mins drive) - This World Heritage Site is set within more than 2000 acres of Parkland landscaped by 'Capability' Brown, and the Palace itself houses some of the finest collections of antique furniture in Europe.
- Oxford (45 mins drive) - Explore the birthplace of Alice in Wonderland and enjoy the city's wonderful sights as well as the famous University.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo