Telluride Peak - Ski-In/Ski-Out Luxury
Mountain Village (Telluride), Colorado
Telluride Peak – Ski-In/Ski-Out Luxury
This ski-in and ski-out log and stone home is nestled on over an acre among lofty pines and mature aspens. Offering five bedrooms and resting on 6000 square feet, this impressive home represents a truly classic mountain retreat designed for the Telluride lifestyle.
This charming 3-level residence features alpine style with modern convenience. Luxury finishes include wide-plank hardwood flooring, antler chandeliers, imported Italian tile, tumbled marble and granite countertops. The gourmet kitchen boasts top-of-the-line appliances including Viking, Sub-Zero and Dacor, a wine cooler, center island and pantry. Gabled cathedral ceilings create an expansive feel throughout the main level and the numerous windows provide awesome views of the majestic San Sophia range. Central humidification and gas forced-air heat with four zones create total comfort.
9'6" ceilings on the lower level, a large open log staircase, ample storage, a full security system, extensive professional landscaping and a concrete driveway are more of the home's special offerings.
In the upstairs master bedroom, you’ll find a massive, king-sized bed that will lull you straight to sleep. The luxurious master suite includes a steam shower and soaking tub. The next three bedrooms also offer lavish, queen-sized beds, all outfitted with impossibly soft linens and bedding. (One bedroom has a walk-through to a shard bathroom). The last guest room is a charming, Scandinavian style bunk room featuring four bunk beds.
Located in the breathtaking Telluride Mountain Village, just moments from the world-renowned Peaks Resort & Spa and championship golf course, the residence is situated on a private cul-de-sac and is only a short walk (4-5 min) to the Gondola.
With so much to explore, this stupendous home offers you an amazing mountain retreat!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
15 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Views of Telluride Mountain Village!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Peaks Resort and Spa - Enjoy fantastic views of the Telluride Ski and Golf Resort as you soar down the mountains.
- Jud Wiebe Trail - This trail traverses a gorgeous, aspen forest and offers stunning views of Telluride from its peak.
- Telluride Ski and Golf Club - This breathtaking course is perched 9500 feet above sea level, offering a challenging layout and stunning vistas of the surrounding mountains.
- Telluride Offroad Adventures - Explore ghost towns, rushing waterfalls, and towering peaks with this incredible 4x4 tour company.
- Biking - Biking in Mountain Village is an outdoor marvel, with varied terrain and exquisite backdrops to explore!
Places of Interest
- Telluride Historical Museum - Get an amazing glimpse of the incredible history and geology of Telluride.
- Market on the Plaza - This vibrant, local community market offers you the opportunity to peruse through homemade food and homegrown produce.
- Bear Creek Falls - These scenic waterfalls tumble down into Telluride's box canyon in the San Juan Mountains.
- Elk Pond - Elk Pond is great for fishing, picnicking, kayaking, and so much more!
- Alpino Vino - This exclusive, yet quaint Italian restaurant sits at the highest elevation of any fine-dining restaurant in North America.
Not what we thought
It is a beautiful home but it is not as advertised. It is NOT a ski in and ski out. It is up for sale and they showed the house while we were there. It is very hard to get ahold of the owner or caretaker. The shower did not work in the master bath. A maintenance man could not fix it and called a plumber. He came out and fixed it before we left. Other than those minor issues, it is great.”
Fabulous vacation in a fabulous home
I can't say enough about this magnificent mountain home . Perfect location , perfect views from every window and a very tastefull mountain decor throughout . The home was very well appointment and the manage company superb . They came and cleaned the snow on the decks and driveway after every snow . The owner was very helpfull and shared with us his favorite spots on the mountain . We ski in Colorado every year but it was our first trip to a Telluride , I will say Revelation bowl is truly amazing , it is a must ! The town very unique and we definitely plan to come back . Thank you Harold and Thank you 3rd Home ”
Spring break in telluride
We loved this house. My wife was very happy and we all took advantage of the hot tub, ski in and ski out (2min walk to the easiest access to the slope) Tons of light, large rooms, huge kitchen and family room. Seating for at least 15. Thank you for sharing your home. Telluride is a fantastic place. We even started looking for our own place. Thank you Harold and thanks Third home. ”
SUMMER IN THE ROCKY'S
TELLUDRIDE IS A BEAUTIFUL SPOT AND THE HOME IS WELL LOCATED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS ALL OF THE AREA'S VIA GONDOLA....... ”
Telluride Peak is a superb home that is perfect for couples or 1-2 families who want to ski Telluride or enjoy it in the summer which I hear is a very good time to visit. All bedrooms were large, beds comfy, the home is beautiful, what you would hope for if you were in other "exclusive" programs. Location is great. We preferred to jump in the car, drive 1 minute to the lot 100 feet from the gondola, and take it to the Mountain Village base which takes you everywhere. We also took the Mountain Village gondola to downtown Telluride which is a great way to get there.”