Experience Brooklyn like a local when you stay at this amazing apartment located in a doorman and elevator building in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn in New York City. The apartment is located on the 10th floor with stunning north-eastern views of the East River and the Williamsburg Bridge!
This tastefully furnished apartment offers a taste of New York City living with convenient amenities, modern finishes, and spectacular views. The living room will entice you with its sunny open plan. Lounge on the sectional sofa and enjoy a night in watching movies or host friends for dinner.
The open kitchen is perfect for mingling with friends over snacks and drinks. The sleek, all-white modern kitchen is fully equipped for all your culinary endeavors while the center island provides plenty of prep space and also the perfect spot to pull up a barstool and grab some breakfast before heading out for your day.
The master bedroom is furnished with a plush king-size bed and flatscreen TV. Grab your favorite book and curl up on the sitting nook by the window in this bedroom where you can gaze out over the tranquility of the East River. The guest bedroom offers two twin beds and amazing East River views right from your window.
You’ll appreciate the convenience of two full bathrooms. with the first bathroom offering a bathtub and rainfall shower combination while the second bathroom has a spacious, spa-like open glass rainfall shower.
Williamsburg is one of the most vibrant and popular neighborhoods in Brooklyn with unique shops and a variety of restaurants to check out. Situated close to the water offering picturesque spots for a view of the Manhattan skyline. Take a jog along the water and enjoy a crisp river breeze.
For dining with a view, try Giando on the water or fine Italian dining along the edge of the East River or for a more casual evening, mouth-watering Neopolitan-style pizza is just a few steps from there at Patrizia’s of Williamsburg. Stroll along Broadway in this neighborhood and you’ll find more cafes and dining options as well as boutique shops for interesting finds.
The closest subway access can be found at Marcy Avenue/Broadway: (J/M/Z lines). Take the Ferry from South Williamsburg to Manhattan (Wall Street / 34th Street) as well as other sections of Brooklyn and parts of Queens located less than 100 yards from the building entrance. With transportation, dining, entertainment, and New York City right out your front door, Williamsburg Luxury is the perfect home for your next New York stay!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
LaGuardia Airport - LGA. John F. Kennedy International Airport.
LGA - 35 min by car. JFK - 1 hour by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- New York City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour - Put the 'big' in the Big Apple by covering a huge swath of Manhattan on this hop-on, hop-off bus tour and then gain entry to the sky-high observatory atop the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.
- Coney Island (50 min by car) - This is a historic seaside section of Brooklyn boasting a lively boardwalk, beach, the best hot dogs around and is home to famous rides!
- Broadway (55 min by car) - Broadway Theatre - Experience a broadway show at the theatres that made them famous!
Places of Interest
- Brooklyn Bridge (15 min by car) - One of the primary symbols of New York City, it is a marvel of design and provides spectacular views of the city's skyline.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden (20 min by car) - An urban botanic garden situated on 52 acres in the heart of Brooklyn, fostering delight and curiosity in the world of plants while inspiring an appreciation and sense of stewardship of the environment.
- Empire State Building (30 min by car) - Get an unparalleled 360-degree view of New York City from the top of the iconic Empire State Building. See popular landmarks such as Central Park, the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, and Times Square.