Sullivan's Island Ocean Villa
Sullivan's Island Ocean Villa
Casual, unhurried Sullivan's Island is one of the most relaxing and family-friendly beaches on South Carolina's coast. Year-round, visitors enjoy the island's inviting beaches, charming seaside neighborhoods and laid-back dining venues.
Sullivan's Island is treasured by visitors and residents alike for its rich history, friendly atmosphere, and simple beauty. Enjoy this 5 Bedroom, 5 Bath beautiful home as you look out at the Atlantic Ocean, feeling the breeze blow across your skin!
Famous golf courses, top-rated tennis courts, pristine beaches, monumental battleships and beautifully preserved architecture barely scratches the surface of attractions in Sullivan's Island and nearby Charleston. You can be as adventurous or as tame as you like. Best of all, the mild climate means you can enjoy most of the sights year-round.
For the active members of your family, enjoy golf, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, hiking, and fishing. Or relax on the beach with a great book, go sailing through the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, or take a leisurely stroll through the shops of the area. Top off your evening with a fine dining experience at one of the many restaurants nearby!
This is a unique family home, set up for your enjoyment for a memorable family getaway. Owners request no group party functions to be held at this property.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Twin, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Charleston Airport (CHS)
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Shopping in Charleston
- Biking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Paddleboarding
- Sailing, Fishing Charters,
- Golf, Hiking, Tennis
- Spoleto Festival
- Charleston Grill
Places of Interest
- South Carolina Aquarium - Located on Charleston Harbor, the aquarium offers the chance to see marine life both in the aquarium and also in their natural habitat. Charleston Harbor’s resident dolphins can be seen from the Aquarium’s terrace.
- Fort Sumter Tours - The site where the country was ripped apart on April 12th 1861, Fort Sumter saw the first shots of the Civil War. The island is accessible by boat only but once there the fort itself does not have an entrance fee.
- Sullivan's Island Beaches
- Shopping in Charleston – For instance, Tanger Outlet Centre offers savings on big brand names.
- Spoleto Festival (May 23rd – June 8th 2014) – This festival in Charleston fills the town's theatres and churches with renowned and emerging performers of opera and theatre as well as classical and Jazz music.
- Charleston Grill – Offers a dining room and bar with Jazz performances seven nights a week.
- Fort Moultrie – The fort is located on Sullivan’s Island and historically defended the entrance to Charleston Harbour, famously protecting Charleston from British invasion in 1776 during the War of Independence.
- Plantation tours – A number of the plantations that are part of the history of America are close by. Explore over three hundred years of Southern heritage at Boone Hall or America’s oldest gardens from c.1680 at Magnolia Plantation and Its’ Gardens.
This home is beautiful. We loved everything about it, from the view, the location, the day bike rides, to just relaxing on the large screen porch. I have this house on my watch list for future stays.”
We had a terrific week in this beautiful, spacious, well laid out, and fashionably furnished home. The owner was communicative and gracious and helped make our stay very enjoyable. They made us feel very welcomed into their home. We love Sullivans Island for its laid back attitude and this home sits in a perfect spot on the island. Really nice homes all along this area of the island and easy access to the village area by the owner provided golf cart! Some great restaurants on the island….most notable being The Obstinate Daughter, one of the best restuarants in the entire Charleston area. Easily accessible to downtown too. We would for sure love to stay here again and look forward to that time!”
David and Heather HohenthalOctober 2017
Beautiful and spacious home located a short walk from the beach and town. Sullivan’s Island, SC is charming and relaxing. Golf carts and bicycles are primary mode of transportation for locals. Several hip fun restaurants in the village provide plenty of options for families and foodies. Charleston is a 15 min ride or $15 Uber away. Sullivan’s is a great spot for a couples escape or extended family vacation. ”