Mas Mananas is a spacious, modern villa, flanked by the dramatic Sierra Almijara mountain range with views of the crystal clear Mediterranean waters. Equipped with a spectacular infinity pool and extensive terracing, the villa is the perfect hideaway for entertaining friends and family, and the nearest beach is only 5 minutes away. But if sun and sand doesn't tempt you, the Sierra Nevada National Park is on your doorstep and you're only an hour's drive from the bustle of Malaga and Granada.
For a video tour of the property, please paste this link into your browser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhyoTSNzHR4
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
The hills of Andalucia and the Mediterranean sea.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The waters near La Herradura reputedly offer the best underwater scenery for diving in Spain, so head to one of the dive sites located around the Punta de la Mona premonitory.
- Play a round at either the Moriscos Golf course in Playa Granada, or the La Baviera Golf course near Velez.
- If you fancy praticising your slalom, you can take the 75 minute drive to the Sierra Nevada ski resort.
Places of Interest
- You can choose from a large variety of beaches and small coves in the local area, ranging from fine sand to shingle. Cantarrijan beach is only 5 minutes from the villa.
- In Nerja, there are also some great eateries. Sol Lun, Restaurant 34, Casa Luque and Pata Negra are all excellent, but for steaks to die for head to Meson Antonia.
- Pena Parda for good Spanish food on Paseo Andres Segovia western end and La Cochera is perfect for late night drinks and a dance.
- For shopping and sightseeing you are only a short distance from Nerja and La Herradura, and 10 minutes away is the picturesque white village of Frigliana.
- The Sierra Nevada National Park is a world heritage site and less than 2 hours away from the villa. Walk one of the various trails, or visit the Botanical Gardens near Cerro del Trevenque in the west of the park.
Spectacular mountaintop view in a great neighborhood
Loved our stay. The views are fantastic and even better than the pictures on the website. Very roomy and great floor plan and balconies to take advantage of picturesque views. Kitchen was very well appointed and all rooms were comfortable. The pool area is fantastic. This property more than met our expectations and the host was responsive and helpful. Would go back again and again.”