Casa da Cor
Casa de Cor
The Palms is a lovely, gated private residence community distinguished by a prestigious and exclusive location paired with an intimate, welcoming environment. Resting on 2000 square feet, this lovely two-bedroom residence in Playa Flamingo offers beautifully landscaped gardens and sits just steps away from the beach.
Casa de Cor is a two-level, two-bedroom residence where attention has been paid to each and every detail, both inside and out, in order to satisfy the most demanding of tastes. Inside, you’ll find finishes of the highest quality, such as marble floors, granite countertops, solid wood furniture, luxurious marble baths, and spacious closets.
Each of the two bedrooms is lovingly appointed with upscale furnishings and linens. The master suite features a king-sized bed, a private breakfast bar, a writing desk, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open up to an elegant balcony that offers direct views of the gardens, beach, and striking sunsets over the Pacific Ocean. The other bedroom offers an equally comfortable queen-sized bed.
The Palms offers two private pools where you’ll be able to relax in total comfort and privacy. A private concierge will be at your service 24 hours a day and will attend to every need and arrange for any excursion you may desire. Enjoy days filled with championship level golf, horseback riding, fishing, surfing, and so much more!
Spend your next Costa Rican vacation in paradise at the Palms!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Liberia International Airport - LIR
1 hour by car
Views of the Pacific Ocean and residence grounds, including the infinity pool!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- World Class Sport Fishing - See if you can reel in the big one in one of the world's best destinations for deep sea fishing.
- Manta Ray Sailing - Experience an intimate, all-inclusive sailing trip on Guanacaste's coastline!
- Latitude Surf Experience - Offering surf lessons for all ages, this surf company will teach you how to hang ten with the best of them!
- Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course - Created from that natural beauty that lines the coast of Costa Rica, this gorgeous golf course offers a wonderful challenge.
Places of Interest
- Pacific Ocean - Just steps from your front door, you'll find a multitude of watersports to enjoy!
- La Plaza Shopping Mall - Enjoy high-end, luxury shops at this lovely mall!
- Las Baulas National Marine Park - Famous for turtle conservation, this wonderful marine park is a great place to view these legendary creatures.
- Sentido Norte Restaurant - Enjoy the very best of coastal Costa Rican cuisine at this spectacular restaurant.
Jeri and MichaelJune 2021
We gave this to my nephew and his bride five years ago for their honeymoon and they loved it so much they wanted to return on their 5th anniversary. We have not had an opportunity to go yet but it is on our bucket list! ”
Casa da Cor , in The Palms , was truly a 6 star experience. Located directly on one of Costa Ricas most beautiful beaches it was a great vacation for our family. The finishes and decorating were second to none and the staff at the Palms treated us like family. Thanks for letting us enjoy our first 3rd home experience.”
We were thrilled with our stay at Casa da Cor. The residence itself (townhome) is gorgeous & has every feature one could want, including: a chef's kitchen with slab granite, Viking appliances, large dining room & wet bar, a comfy family room, wi-fi, top-of-the-line audio/video, A/C, plus a grand, upstairs master bedroom with a luxurious bathroom & deck to appreciate the gorgeous views. We spent a lot of time on the downstairs patio -- reading, having breakfast, taking a nap on the chaise lounge chairs & appreciating the meticulous tropical landscaping, infinity pool and, of course, ocean. The Palms is a quaint beachfront resort with wonderful service & just the right amount of amenities - such as 2 pools, beach access, tons of water toys & a fitness center. Playa Flamingo is a great, intimate town with a few restaurants but out of the hustle & bustle & set on a tranquil bay. Finally, Craig, the owner, was responsive, informative & helpful. We could not ask for more & Casa da Cor made our Costa Rica vacation extra wonderful!! ”