Luxury on the Lake
Queenstown, New Zealand
Luxury on the Lake
This amazing apartment offers some of the best views in Queenstown and all of the amenities and conveniences you could ask for. You will get the best of both worlds in this high-end city apartment with the iconic Lake Wakatipu outside your door. Though this is the best of city living, at Luxury on the Lake, with 5 bedrooms, you still get ample space so you are sure to have plenty of privacy and room for you and your entire party to enjoy a relaxing stay.
Take a seat on the over-stuffed leather wraparound couch. Enjoy the gas fireplace, sit back and relax and turn on the LED Smart TV. The entire back wall is a floor to ceiling sliding glass door, allowing for the space to be filled with breathtaking views of the lake and mountains. Watch the sunset over the mountains and relish in this one of a kind setting surrounded by luxury living.
The kitchen is situated directly behind the living room.
It is fully equipped with everything you need to make a home-cooked meal. It includes modern state of the art stainless steel appliances and heated floors for added luxury. This lavish space has steel countertops, chic white cabinets and orange bar stools to add pops of color. There is a breakfast bar in the kitchen that seats 4 for casual or small meals.
For finer dining, you can enjoy the spacious sleek white dining table that seats 12 guests with the unobstructed mountain views as your scenery. Take a seat in one of the plush dining chairs and enjoy conversation with friends and family, a good meal, and the subtle breeze coming in through the open sliding glass doors as the sunsets.
There are two king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Both bedrooms have dark wood furniture and bright linens. Step out through the sliding glass doors that not only allow you access to the balcony, but also stunning lake and mountain views from your bed. The bathrooms have bright tiles, vanities, and walk-in showers.
There are three other guest bedrooms. One of the rooms has a king-size bed and a twin bed. The next two bedrooms have a king-size bed that can be separated into two twin beds. There is a beautiful walkout patio through the sliding glass doors of the fifth bedroom.
Enjoy the patio with access from the upper deck as well. After a long day of skiing, sightseeing, or hiking, take a dip in the optional spa pool and look out over the amazing property. You can also enjoy a meal at the large dining table if you'd like the vegetation and mountains to surround you at mealtime. On the large upper deck, there is a Webber BBQ and clear views of the town and lake. There is also a small table, but you'll have easy access to the lower patio with the larger table or the inside dining table if you want to bring the BBQ inside.
For your convenience there are also laundry facilities, a drying room with ski racks and washing line. There are separate heaters in all bedrooms and in the downstairs lounge.
Whether you're enjoying the famous world-renowned ski slopes, the nearby golf courses, wine trails, lush parks or the stunning Lake Wakatipu, you will be sure to make plenty of memories outside the home. After a long day of traveling and making the most of your time in Queenstown, Luxury on the Lake will be there waiting for you and your family to provide the utmost relaxation, convenience, and luxury.
Condo with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 492 square feet
King, King, 2x Twin, Queen + Twin, and Queen + Twin
12 guests maximum
Queenstown International Airport
15 minutes by car
Queenstown, the Remarkables and Lake Wakatipu.
A portable spa pool can be organized for New Zealand $100 per night, for a 3 night minimum hire. (Approximately $64/night USD).
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Jack’s Point Golf Course (15 min by car) - The 18 hole par 72 championship course offers golfers an exciting challenge with five tee positions and mountain views!
- Queenstown Wine Trail Tours (25 min by car) - A fun, personalized and friendly sightseeing tour of vineyards and wineries.
- The Remarkables Ski Area (30 min by car) - Skiing & snowboarding mountain with varied trails & terrain parks, plus cafes & an on-mountain bar.
- Beach Street (3 min by car) - Spend the day shopping on this iconic street.
- SKYCITY Queenstown Casino (5 min by car) - Enjoy gambling, dancing, and live entertainment!
Places of Interest
- Lake Wakatipu (10 min by car) - Renowned for its beauty, this 50-mile lake is surrounded by
- Kiwi Birdlife Park (3 min by car) - Sanctuary dedicated to reptiles & birds, especially kiwis, with a conservation show & audio tour.
- Ben Lomond (20 min by car) - Beautiful towering peak with trails to the summit.
- Lake Alta (30 min by car) - A stunning glacial lake in The Remarkables.
- Cookie Time (2 min by car) - Celebrating the fun and indulgent nature of cookies in a colorful and vibrant retail environment.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet