21 Buffalo Mountain Getaway - Views of the Tenmile Range, Lake Dillon and Keystone!
21 Buffalo Mountain Getaway – View of Tenmile Range, Lake Dillon, and Keystone!
Get ready for the family ski trip of a lifetime at this amazing mountain getaway. 21 Buffalo is located on Buffalo Mountain and boasts some of the best views of Tenmile Range, Lake Dillon, and Keystone, making the ideal vacation home no matter what time of year. Located on the top floor, this home is brand new, peaceful, and private.
As you enter, the living room greets you with plush blue leather chairs, a gas fireplace and flat screen TV where you can enjoy Netflix and Hulu. From here, you can walk out to the private balcony and take in the sites of this incredible mountain side home. Enjoy views of Summit County while curling up on the couch at night after a long day of enjoying the slopes or hiking through the wilderness.
The kitchen boasts new stainless steel appliances, bright cabinets, and sleek countertops. There is plenty of room to cook a meal for the whole family. Enjoy smaller meals at the breakfast bar in the kitchen or take everything to the dining table that is situated between the kitchen and living room.
The master bedroom boasts a comfortable queen bed with Crate and Barrel bedding and brand-new memory foam mattress. Enjoy the views from bed through the tall window. The master en-suite bathroom is adorned in white tiles, and has a rain showerhead. The guest bedroom includes two bunk beds and an en-suite bathroom,
During the day, there are endless outdoor activities. Of course skiing and hiking are the most popular activities in the area. However, with Dillon Lake nearby, boating, swimming, and watersports are right down the road during the summer months. Popular villages like Keystone and Breckenridge are a short drive away providing more ski resorts, gourmet dining, and unique shops. For family fun, or a couple’s retreat 21 Buffalo Mountain Getaway offers everything you need for a memorable stay, and a convenient location to ensure all of your vacation dreams come true.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
Queen and Other
6 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN)
2 hours by car.
Views of Lake Dillon Tenmile Range, and Keystone ski area!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ice Castles - Like stepping into a fairytale, these glowing formations and slides provide fun and amazement.
- Rainbow Park - Spend the day hiking, biking, skating, and more at this local favorite.
- Blue River Trail - The perfect place to get a moderate hike in along the river.
- Marina Park - Enjoy this waterfront park with a boating dock for summer fun!
Places of Interest
- Keystone - Take a day trip to Keystone and enjoy some of the best resorts in the world.
- Lake Dillon - Witness this amazing lake with stunning mountain views, blue waters, and excellent hiking.
- Copper - Enjoy another amazing Colorado ski town with slopes, restaurants, and endless mountain views.
- Breckenridge - Spend the day skiing, or enjoy the quaint downtown area with shops and restaurants.
We stayed in this condo for four nights with our two teenagers and it was a great jumping off point in Colorado. The inside has been completely redone and is very comfortable. ”