Marriott's Timber Lodge
South Lake Tahoe, California
Marriott's Timber Lodge
Get ready to enjoy the iconic Lake Tahoe lifestyle at Marriott's Timber Lodge. Relax and unwind in your very own villa with multiple amenities and convenience to everything you could hope for in Lake Tahoe. This rustic yet modern lodge is sure to please everyone in your group and provide the perfect resting spot after active fun-filled days.
Whether you're traveling to ski all week, hike, have some family time, or for business, Marriott's Timber Lodge will give you all the space you need to relax and plan the next day's adventures. Take a seat on the comfortable couch or chairs in the living space and watch the flat-screen TV. Each unit boasts cozy fireplaces and views of the stunning resort or mountains.
You will enjoy the ease of being able to cook up a meal at the kitchenette in each unit as well. With stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, you'll appreciate the luxury of the space and conveniences of home. Enjoy your meal at the dining table with seating for 6, or easily enjoy it in the open-concept space.
The master bedroom will include a king bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and granite vanity. You will be able to enjoy the amazing views from your windows all day and light canceling curtains in the early mornings. The master suite will also have a flat-screen TV.
The guest bedroom has a king bed and sofa bed. You will be able to comfortably fit a family and enjoy the slopes and hiking together as well as relaxation.
Of course there is plenty to do at the resort itself. Enjoy the complimentary modern fitness center, outdoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and recreation center. Shop or explore the nearby Heavenly Village. Walk to the Heavenly Gondola and take advantage of the Lake Tahoe skiing. With everything you could hope for from convenience to luxury, Marriott's Timber Lodge is the ideal place for your next Lake Tahoe vacation!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and Queen
8 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
RNO/TRK - 1 hour by car
Mountain and lift views vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tahoe Treetop Adventure Parks (1 hour drive) - Have hours of unforgettable fun for adults and kids, with a ton of treetop courses allowing you to fly high above Tahoe!
- Lake Tahoe Boat Rides (15 minute drive) - Head out on the water with a sailing charter to take in the beauty of Lake Tahoe.
- Tahoe Paradise Golf Course (15 minute drive) - This course features a remarkable layout that will golfers of all abilities a challenge.
Places of Interest
- Heavenly Ski Resort & Gondola (5 min walk) - This wildly popular resort is truly heavenly, offering more than 4,800 acres just for skiing!
- Keys Beach (15 minute drive) - This lovely beach is perfect for swimming and a slew of other water sports.
- Emerald Bay State Park (35 minute drive) - A must-see for anyone visiting Tahoe, this inlet along the southwest shore is known for its colorful granite cliffs and stunning panoramas.
- FiRE + iCE Grill and Bar - Watch as the talented chefs prepare your custom meal on an open grill.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility