Greenwich Village Brownstone
New York, New York
Greenwich Village Brownstone
This newly renovated brownstone is the perfect home for your New York City trip. Where else can you find a home with so much interior space as well as a newly landscaped backyard in the heart of Manhattan? In this quiet retreat just blocks away from Union Square and Washington Square Park, you could easily forget that you're in New York City.
Located on the ground floor of the building, you will enter to hardwood floors throughout and updated modern design. Get cozy on the spacious couch or arm chair and curl up by the fireplace and watch the large flat-screen TV. From there, you can easily go out to the backyard garden.
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and sleek granite countertops. There is ample bar seating at the counter when you'd like to gather around and enjoy a meal or drink together. You will have everything you need for a home-cooked meal from plates and utensils to cookware.
The master bedroom has a king bed, gorgeous hardwood floors, and over-sized arm chair by the window to enjoy some city views. The master bathroom is en-suite and includes a shower and vanity.
The guest bedroom is also en-suite and has a queen bed, toddler bed, and crib. Enjoy the reading corner as you settle in for the evening. There is also a small nursery, off the office/guest bedroom which has a pullout couch.
Enjoy your private backyard oasis with a garden and deck. Hang out on patio seating at the wraparound bench and table with chairs. The vegetation will add the perfect amount of lush green surroundings while you spend your vacation in this one of a kind concrete jungle.
Of course there are endless activities in New York City, and you will be conveniently placed among the fun and excitement. Come home after a long exciting day walking in Central Park, shopping at the bodegas, enjoying some of the finest restaurants in the world, and seeing a Broadway show, relax in this Greenwich Village Brownstone.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
LGA, EWR, JFK
Activities of Interest
- Fifth Avenue (5 min walk) - Explore the fantastic, high-end shops that fill this famous street, and get a glimpse of the famed St. Patrick's cathedral
- Central Park (20 min by subway) - For more than 150 years, visitors have flocked to Central Park's 843 green acres in the heart of Manhattan.
- The Hudson River (25 min by car) - Walk along the river on the pedestrian walk
Places of Interest
- Greenwich Village (10 min walk) - Located in the historic neighborhood surrounded by top restaurants, speakeasies, bars and clubs
- American Museum of Natural History (25 min by subway)- Spend a day exploring the interactive exhibits about land, sea, and outer space!
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (20 min by subway)- No museum in the United States is as celebrated as this one, overflowing with masterpieces from all over the world.
- Rockefeller Center (20 min by subway) - This iconic plaza has it all. With a ton of tours to take, make sure you soar to the Top of the Rock at the end of the day!
- Freedom Tower and Museum (20 min by subway) - Walking distance to the famous 9/11 memorial
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet