La Senda Oceanfront Oasis
La Senda Oceanfront Oasis
This stunning two-bedroom, three-bathroom home is located in a guard-gated community and has breathtaking oceanfront views and location. With one of the best private beaches in the area just a short walk away, and ocean views for miles, this sun-filled home is the perfect oasis for your southern California vacation. An easy drive to everything you'll want to experience in the Laguna Beach area, La Senda is sure to be an ideal place for you and your group to make memories that last a lifetime!
Take a seat by the windows that surround the living room and provide impeccable oceanfront views. Sit on the plush wraparound couch and among the contemporary furnishings and design. Watch the waves crash upon the shore from the outdoor living space right outside the living room on the private terrace with lavish patio furniture and grill. With a glass encased railing around the balcony, you will enjoy both safety and unobstructed views.
The kitchen flows out of the living space and offers plenty of room to prepare a meal to be enjoyed oceanfront. Take everything to the large dining area once it's prepared and enjoy the openness of the living room and dining area as everyone comes together during mealtime.
The home boasts two bedrooms and a loft space for an additional sleeping area. The master includes oceanfront views and a private patio area through the sliding glass doors. This room is on the corner, so you will have ocean views from all sides. In the evening, fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean and wake to the impeccable sunrises. The loft space has excellent ocean views as well.
During the day, enjoy the many amazing outdoor activities, sites, and beaches right outside the door. Famous theme parks, like Disneyland are a short drive away. Take a drive or bike ride to Laguna Beach and spend the day under the California sun at one of the area's best beaches. Downtown Laguna offers unique landscaping, boutique shops, and fine dining waterfront.
Multiple parks and impressive beaches make the area one-of-a-kind and a highly desired destination for anyone's Southern California getaway. From waterfront dining to sun soaked sands, and lush parks, everything you need for a fun-filled California vacation is within reach here at La Senda.
***Please note that reaching the beach requires climbing down several stairs, and is a block away. The beach in front of the home has no access.
***To access this property, you will need to be able to climb stairs.
***This home is utilized often by the owners and will have more personal items and effects as a result. With that said, we ask that Guest members take careful consideration of the home. You will certainly love this property and location though!
Private Residence with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport (SNA); Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
30 minutes by car (SNA); 1 hour by car (LAX)
Direct oceanfront views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Disneyland (30 min drive) - The original Walt Disney theme park where your dreams come true!
- Legoland (30 min drive) - See your favorite creations come alive and take rides sure to please both kids and adults!
- San Diego Zoo (30 min drive) - See your favorite animals at this famous non-profit zoo that was the pioneer in the concept of open-air, cageless exhibits that re-create natural animal habitats
- Los Angeles (1 hour drive) - Spend the day sightseeing, shopping, and exploring this famous city that is the center of the nation’s film and television industry.
Places of Interest
- Association Private Beach - Enjoy the incredible beach right out your front door.
- Downtown Laguna (10 min drive) - Enjoy art galleries, coves and beaches.
- Sawdust Art Festival (15 min drive) - Experience artwork by over 180 artists at the ever changing festival that also offers entertainment and outdoor cafes.
- Laguna Beach (10 min drive) - Enjoy tide pools and a boardwalk leading to paths and gardens of Heisler Park.