Grand Lodge Ski In/Ski Out - 1 Bedroom
Grand Lodge Ski In/Ski Out - 1 Bedroom
Surrounded by slopes and right off the chairlift, gourmet restaurants, resort-style amenities, and daily scheduled activities, Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is the perfect place to plan your next Breckenridge Mountain vacation. These elegant suites are a suitable size for couples and small groups looking for a ski getaway! However, the mountains are stunning no matter what time of year, and Breckenridge offers fun activities for all seasons. Known for having the largest ski resorts in North America, year-round activities, and Gold Rush history, this charming town offers the best of small town living with all of the conveniences of city life.
The well-appointed suite greets you with all of the comforts of home. Since you are just steps from one of the chairlifts, Independence SuperChair, you are always surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. The living area offers a sofa and flat screen TV. The space is equipped with complimentary WiFi, and you have full access to the resort’s Front Desk Concierge staff to make your stay even more enjoyable!
Each unit includes a kitchenette with a coffee maker, microwave, mini-refrigerator, mini dishwasher, and two-burner stove. There are sleek granite countertops for you to prepare a meal from home. Once everything is prepared, enjoy a dish from a cozy dining area or breakfast bar before heading out to the slopes or trails.
After a long day of outdoor fun, retire to the king size bedroom. Relax with mountain views in the background and turn on the flat screen TV to catch up on a favorite show. The bedroom includes a full bathroom with a tub, shower, and vanity. For additional sleeping space, the living area offers a queen sleeper sofa.
Relax from home at the Grand Lodge spa and get the luxury treatment you deserve. You can also enjoy the resort pools, and hot tub. When you want to get a little more of a workout in, enjoy the state of the art fitness center. For more indoor fun, Grand Lodge offers an on-site movie theater and Family Fun Center with games.
When you are ready to hit the slopes, there is no need to go far as you are in the heart of Peak 7 at Grand Lodge. However, there are plenty of other outdoor activities to do right outside your door. In the winter, you can also take part in snowshoeing, cross country skiing, tubing, sledding, and more. In the summer, Breckenridge offers a plethora of trails to hike, bike, championship golf courses, and other amazing adventures.
Whether you’re looking to check a few resorts off your bucket list, or are just curious as to why a town of 4,500 residents sees millions of guests a year, Grand Lodge Ski In/Ski Out will ensure you have the utmost convenience, luxury living, concierge services, and most of all, allow you proximity to see everything you desire on your Breckenridge vacation.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet, 66 square meters
3 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN); Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
DEN - 2 hours by car. EGE - 1 hour 20 min by car.
Breckenridge mountain and chairlift views.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Peak 7 - Steps from the Independence SuperChair, world-renowned skiing awaits right out your door.
- Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides - Listed on NBC's Today Show's Bucket List of 50 things you must do during your life, this tour will show you the beauty of Colorado like you have never seen before.
- Breckenridge Whitewater Rafting - This company offers rentals and tours of the river.
- Breck Summer Fun Park - Ride down the mountain on 2,500 feet of alpine coaster, fly through the air on a zipline, and so much more!
- Washington Gold Mine Tour and Gold Panning - Walk underground for a first-hand mining experience and learn to pan for gold. What you find is yours to keep!
Places of Interest
- Downtown Breckenridge - Enjoy exploring the town like a local as you indulge in the restaurants, museums, and art galleries.
- Historic Main Street - Enjoy a stroll down the street via the BreckConnect Gondala or Grand Lodge complimentary shuttle service.
- Vail and Beaver Creek, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin -- All just a short drive away!
- Sevens Restaurant - This on-site restaurant offers you a casual dining experience with impeccable views.