Rancho Manana Resort
Rancho Mañana Resort
Set in the high desert of Arizona, Rancho Mañana Resort provides guests with breathtaking mountain views. This secluded retreat features spacious two bedroom accommodations, each with a gourmet kitchen, two full master suites, and an elegant Western decor. Guests can relax poolside, or play golf at the adjacent championship Rancho Mañana Golf Club.
Guests will love having coffee in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening on the outside patio while appreciating the Arizona sunset. Curl up inside around the easy to use gas fireplace and enjoy the warmth and ambiance it creates.
The charming town of Cave Creek, plus the shops, restaurants, and galleries of neighboring Carefree, and the sporting activities and cultural events in Phoenix add up to a first-rate vacation experience.
The full service amenities at Rancho Mañana Resort make your stay a one of a kind experience and include housekeeping and concierge services, parking and laundry services, dining options, an outdoor heated pool and hot tub and much more!
Come see why Diamond Resort's Rancho Mañana Resort is the premier destination for your desert getaway!
**No Pets allowed**
Townhome with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 800 square feet, 75 square meters
King and 2x Twin
5 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
40 minutes by car
Golf course or mountain views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Rancho Manana Golf Club is voted one of Arizona's most scenic golf courses and is considered, "An experience that truly represents golf in the Arizona Desert."
- Experience the Western lifestyle unique to Cave Creek with rural development, open trails, spaces and wildlife habitats, and overwhelmingly fantastic views.
- Create your perfect Arizona adventure with Extreme Arizona, Arizona's premier adventure company.
Places of Interest
- Tonto Bar and Grill - Enjoy Southwestern cuisine at this on-site restaurant!
- Cave Creek, Arizona has myriads of Hopi Indian tribal artifacts, beautiful mountainsides and stone formations and flora entirely unique to the region.
- Black Mountain Summit Park offers one of the best views in the area. Take a one hour scenic hike and experience Arizona at an elevation 1,100 feet.
- Some great outdoor recreational spots include Getaway Desert Awareness Park, Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area and Desert Foothills Land Trust.
Great Stay at Cave Creek,Az
It was a beautiful place ! The unit was so cute & plenty of room - Pool was so relaxing and so pretty w/ it’s surroundings. Cave Creek had a bunch of stores - antique shops but only z 20 min drive down to Scottsdale area. I’d definitely come back. ”
Great Golf Resort
Very nice golf resort. Very good on-site restaurant. Golf course and restaurant was in high demand; make reservations well in advance. The unit was dated, but still nice. The amenities & room service were bare bone. Other spots we visited in AZ were more open than this resort.”
This is a great location and good value. Highly recommend”