Beau champs, Mauritius
This stunning new villa is named after the famous extinct Mauritian bird which roamed the island for many centuries.
Villa Dodo is located within the luxurious Anahita Golf & Spa Resort which is set amongst 213 hectares of tropical gardens and surrounded by an Ernie Els designed 18-hole golf course. Anahita Golf & Spa Resort is one of the best five-star hotels on the island.
Villa Dodo sits at 4305 sq ft in size and features five spacious bedrooms, giving you plenty of space for you and your guests to enjoy a fabulous stay!
Villa Dodo is also modern and bright thanks to its large windows and doors which allow natural light to flood the property.
On the lower floor of Villa Dodo, you will find the contemporary fitted kitchen where you can rustle up some delicious meals, the elegant dining area where you can enjoy the delicious meals and the spacious lounge area.
You will not be short of finding places to rest after a long day of relaxing and exploring as Villa Dodo offers five spacious bedrooms. The five bedrooms are all elegantly decorated and furnished creating perfect places to rest.
Stretching out from the downstairs living areas you will find the stunning outdoor spaces; an outdoor patio/veranda, private garden and private 20m swimming pool where you can relax the day away.
Experience the authentic Mauritian charm with its unique accommodation, diverse culinary experience and dedicated service.
** Included with the property:
An electric golf-cart to drive around the resort
3 times per week 5-hour maid service
Ile aux Cerfs
Communal Swimming pool of Anahita Resort
Gym *Classes require a fee
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4305 square feet, 400 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU)
45 minutes by car
Golf Course, Mountains and Sugar Cane Field
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
If you would like a chef or butler this can be arranged at a fee.
If you would like to book a class for yoga, have a spa treatment, play a round of golf or take part in watersports these services require an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Ernie Els Championship course and Bernhard Langer course - ...for all the golf lovers in the family!
- Day trip to Île aux Aigrettes - This popular ecotourism destination is a 26-hectare nature reserve on an island roughly 800m off the coast. It preserves very rare remnants of the coastal forests of Mauritius.
- Anahita spa - Situated within 800 m2 of haven, Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris welcomes you to discover its treatments through the celebration of the many benefits of tea.
- Boat house and diving centre - The boathouse, "Quayside", offers a variety of motorised and non-motorised activities.
Places of Interest
- Anahita Leisure Park (15 mins) - Domaine de l'Etoile is set on 6,000 hectares of indigenous forests, pastures, luxuriant valleys and crystalline rivers.
- Ile aux Cerfs (10 mins) - The Ile aux Cerfs Leisure Island lies off Trou d'Eau Douce in the largest lagoon of Mauritius and offers picturesque surroundings in a "chic and wild" setting.
- Vallée de Ferney (35 mins) - Protecting a 400-year-old forest, this reserve is an important habitat for the Mauritius kestrel, one of the world's most endangered raptors.
- Blue Bay Marine Park (45 mins) - In an effort to protect the area's rich underwater forest of rare corals from encroaching development, the government has given Blue Bay 'marine park' status.
- SSR Gardens (50 mins) - After London's Kew Gardens, the SSR Gardens is one of the world's best botanical gardens. It's among the most popular tourist attractions in Mauritius and easily reached from almost anywhere on the island.