Golden Gate View Getaway
Golden Gate View Getaway
Enjoy breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay, Baker Beach, and the Golden Gate Bridge right from the comfort of home, at Golden Gate Views Getaway. Just a minute walk to the beach, this 3-level home invites you in to have the stay of a lifetime with its beach-inspired style, soft color pallets, floor to ceiling windows, and modern amenities. With four spacious bedrooms, and 3,500 square feet, you will have a family vacation to remember among the best of San Francisco.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a grand staircase, hardwood floors, and an open concept. The rooms all flow seamlessly together and provide plenty of space and comfort for everyone to gather together. The living room boasts neutral, sunny tones, a soft couch, and oversized armchair. Relax by the bay window and look out over the neighborhood as you light the fire. There is also a piano for the musicians in the family to set the perfect tone.
The kitchen overlooks the bay, so you will have breathtaking views during meal prep. The sleek, light granite countertops add the precise amount of elegance to the homey space. The white cabinets add a country charm that complements the stainless steel appliances. When the meal is ready, take everything to the dining table that seats 8 guests. You will love dinner with a view of the bay!
There are four striking bedrooms. Each room boasts stunning views, natural sunlight, modern furnishings, and hardwood floors. There are two master bedroom that boast a king bed or queen bed. One of the masters have beautiful glass doors that lead to a private deck, so you can take in the city from your private oasis.
There are two other bedrooms, one with a full bed, and one with a bunk bed. You will never run out of space and privacy at this perfect home! For convenience for all, there is even an elevator, and two laundry rooms.
When you’d like to relax at home, enjoy the soothing hot tub that also offers incredible city views from the back deck. Afterward, rinse off in the outdoor shower. You can even bring the party outside and cook up a meal at the outdoor kitchen with refrigerators, a gas oven, Green Egg Grill, and more! Enjoy lounging on the modern patio furniture as you soak up the California sun.
Due to its prime location, this home is the ideal location for everything you’ll want to do during your San Francisco vacation. Walking distance from beaches and the bay, you will be among beautiful scenery, local restaurants, quaint shops, and famous landmarks. Golden Gate Views Getaway is the perfect place to make lifelong memories all along the San Francisco Bay.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3700 square feet, 344 square meters
King, Queen, Full, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO.
35 min by car.
Golden Gate Bridge and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
**Pets may be allowed with owner's approval**
*Pet deposit is required- price may vary*
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (25 min drive) - With multitudes of modern art in plenty of mediums, this amazing museum will astound you.
- Dolores Park (20 minute metro) - Great for walks, picnics, and people-watching on sunny days, this lovely park is located in the Mission District.
- Alcatraz (20 minute drive and ferry) - Take a tour of the famous prison!
Places of Interest
- Golden Gate Bridge (5 min drive) - See this famous 1-mile long suspension bridge that connects San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean.
- Fisherman's Wharf (15 min drive) - San Francisco's most famous waterfront community offers some of the best dining the city has to offer.
- Punch Line Comedy Club (20 min drive) - After a long day, relax with a hilarious show at this famous comedy club.
- Union Square (20 minute drive) - Enjoy a plethora of high-end shops, fancy hotels, art galleries, and a very attractive nightlife scene.
- Baker Beach (1 min walk) - A half-mile long, public beach, beginning just south of Golden Gate Point.
A wonderful location in a great neighborhood, with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge. Highly recommend!”