Luxury apartment at PGA Catalunya
Located in the luxurious golf resort of PGA Catalunya in North Eastern Spain, this three bedroom 2100 square feet apartment is only a short drive from Girona airport, very close to the stunning Costa Brava beaches and about an hour from Barcelona.
Staying at PGA Catalunya is a wonderful relaxing experience. The No.1 golf course in Spain offers glorious views and a typical round costs just 70 Euros, which is a steal for a top ranked leading international course.
The stunning three-bedroom, two bathroom, apartment has a contemporary and cozy decor throughout with plenty of sunlight.
PGA is definitely not just for golf lovers, it is also for culture vultures, foodies, cyclists, walkers, nature lovers, families, beach lovers and just for plain relaxing too.
The surrounding offers endless options for trips and new experiences; the mountains, the beautiful Costa Brava, Girona, Barcelona and plenty of picturesque little villages just on your doorstep.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Girona - Costa Brava Airport (GRO) or Barcelona El Prat (BCN)
15 minutes by car from GRO and 1 hour by car from BCN
...gorgeous views over the Spanish countryside and golf courses!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visit the Dalí Triangle - The Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres is one of the country’s most visited museums; the Salvador Dalí House-Museum, the artist’s home in Portlligat (Cadaqués), Gala Dalí House-Museum in Púbol.
- Pyrenees mountains - They are not far away at all and provide great skiing in winter and incredible natural scenery in summer.
- The Stadium - All golf lovers out there will definitely enjoy visiting a course ranked as the number one golf course in Spain.
- Gourmet Cuisine - The area is home to 16 Michelin-starred restaurants. El Celler de Can Roca is one of the world's finest restaurants and just 20 minutes away.
Places of Interest
- Girona (20 mins) - Take a leisurely stroll through the old town, visit the museums and the historic buildings, wander through the streets and squares, and discover the attractions, festivals, restaurants, cultural events, etc.
- Lake of Banyoles (30 mins) - Banyoles is Catalonia’s largest freshwater lake, fed naturally by subterranean channels. It’s a very inviting destination for a day out, especially in summer!
- Barcelona (1 hour) - Wherever you are in Barcelona, there's always something to see: jewels of Catalan art nouveau, modernisme, and contemporary architecture.
- Aigua Blava beach (1 hour) - Aigua Blava is probably the most beautiful of all beaches around Begur, with cristal clear water and white sand. It is well known as the town with the Parador, a 4-star hotel - restaurant at the top of the bay.
- Tamariu beach (1 hour) - Just north of Calella, the town of Tamariu offers another charmingly traditional taste of Catalan life. The town’s beach has fine sand and all the local amenities you could require.