Hacienda de Mita Luxury Flat
Punta Mita, Mexico
Punta Mita is known for its great weather and the property is inside one of the most exclusive resorts in Mexico. 3RD HOME members will have access to two Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses, excellent tennis courts and three different beach clubs with all services provided. Many social and sport activities are permanently organized by the hotels as well.
A choice of several gourmet restaurants are within walking distance from the Property.
- Superbly designed ground floor condo with aproximately 3,905 square feet of outdoor/indoor living space.
- Furnished with an elegant contemporary style.
- Large kitchen/dining/living-area that extends the full width of the living room onto a 750 –square-foot terrace with sun loungers.
- Spacious master bedroom that opens directly to the garden and pool area plus two bedroom suites, 4 1/2 bathrooms
Large Master Suite powder room.
- Separate maid’s quarters with a bath and laundry area.
- Well appointed chef's kitchen with granite countertops.
- New fan and track lights under counter lighting.
- Sub Zero refrigerator.
- Viking cooktop stove.
- Hardwood cabinets and finishes.
- 24 hour staffed gate house.
- Swimming pool reserved specifically for owners and guests of Hacienda de Mita.
- Wonderful views of the Bay of Banderas.
- Private Hacienda de Mita Residents’ Beach Club.
- Residents' Beach Club.
- Access to tennis center and gym.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3 square feet, 1 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta Jalisco
45 min by car
Bahia de Banderas
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Whale Watching
- Anclote restaurant strip
- SUP capital of the world!
Places of Interest
- Jack Niclaus Signature Golf Courses
- Town of Puerto Vallarta
- Four Seasons and St. Regis Hotels inside the development
- Marietas Islands
- Sayulita Surf Town
This is my second stay at this unit at Hacienda De Mita and third stay in the resort. This particular unit is my favorite as it is very comfortable and the location provides privacy and serenity. The owners are very accommodating in assisting in planning pre visit and their housekeeper Sonia is a delight. She took very good care of us cooking us delicious Mexican breakfasts each morning. Her company was delightful despite the language barrier we communicated very well. The resort is beautiful with a lot to enjoy (golf, tennis, paddle boarding, walking trails...) or beautiful beaches with outstanding views and amenities. Very close to the resort is many activities as well. Our favorite outing was a cooking class in San Poncho about 20 minutes away. If you are fortunate enough to be able to use a week the Santa Cruz family is offering - take it! You will not be disappointed! ”
Wonderful home and gracious owner
We had a wonderful time, excellent chef, lovely home, perfect stay! Thank you!”
We had a wonderful stay at Hacienda Mita. The three bedroom condo was beautifully furnished and the housekeeper Sofia bought us groceries, made some chips and salsa and a great guac. We had the pool virtually to ourselves, and woke up in the morning to birds singing. We rented a golf cart which enabled us to visit three private beach clubs and wonderful restaurants at the Four Seasons, the St Regis, and Sufi. In addition the restaurants in town which were walking distance, were very good as well. the owner Roberto called to make sure that everything was OK. If you are looking for a quiet vacation in a beautiful condo at an upscale peninsula (Punta Mita), Hacienda de Mita is the place.”
The Hacienda de Mita - Outstanding Property
My wife and I are extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to stay at the Hacienda de Mita while were celebrating our 25th anniversary in Punta Mita. Punta Mita is one the best resorts we have ever stayed at. There are two signature Jack Nicklaus golf courses, Four Seasons, St. Regis, with beautiful views of the Bay of Banderas, and amazing beaches. The three bedroom condo was remarkable in all aspects. You were just a short walk to their private beach club and the beach. The condo is also adjacent to the town of Punta Mita, thus you can take advantage of dinning in town vs. the St. Regis or Four Season. I would highly recommend putting Punta Mita on your vacation wish list. ”
5 star experience
Hacienda de Mita is a lovely apartment in a great complex, the owners are extremely nice and the service perfect. ”