Four Seasons Chateau - Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations
Four Seasons Chateau – Taylor Made Deep Creek Vacations
Enjoy this relaxing, well-appointed getaway that offers all the comforts of home with luxurious amenities and convenience to the area activities. Less than five minutes to dozens of Deep Creek Lake restaurants, ski slopes, and with every water sport you can imagine right out your front door, you will surely have a fun-filled stay with the whole family.
The main level greets you with natural sunlight and welcoming warm tones. The stunning floor to ceiling windows add the perfect amount of light and warmth to the space. The great room includes comfortable couches and chairs and the open space allows everyone to gather around together. Enjoy the centralized stone fireplace, flat screen TV, and impeccable views of the lake right from the couch. You can also access the expansive deck and outdoor entertaining area from the great room.
The chef’s kitchen is the perfect place to cook a meal for everyone. You will have plenty of space, stainless steel appliances, and sleek granite countertops to make the perfect dish. The rest of the family can help out, too, or just enjoy the conversation from anywhere in the great room, or breakfast bar.
For larger family meals, there is a dining area with a table that seats 10. If you’d like to dine outside with an even better view of the lake, there is a large dining table on the back deck. From here, you can cook up something on the BBQ and overlook the property and the amazing wilderness that surrounds you.
After a long day of outdoor fun, enjoy one of the bedrooms for a good night’s sleep. There are two master suites. The upstairs master suite is the perfect oasis to relax and have some privacy. You will enjoy the seating area as well and the large windows for optimal views. The comfortable king bed is the perfect place to decompress and watch the flat screen TV before falling asleep. The en-suite master bathroom has an oversized jetted tub, walk-in shower, and double granite vanity.
There are five other spacious bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed. One of these rooms is the second master suite which is on the lower level of the home. This room offers beautiful outdoor views and a flat-screen TV. It’s the perfect peaceful haven after an exciting day.
This same level also has a family room with a pool table. It’s the perfect room if you’re looking for activities around the house. The plush sectional couch is the perfect place for everyone to come together and watch a movie or enjoy the roaring fireplace.
When you’re hoping to spend some time outside, there is plenty to do. Not only do you have an expansive back deck with plenty of lounging and space for all, but you will also have a private outdoor hot tub that will soothe tired muscles after a day on the slopes. Take the path that leads you through the wooded lawn to the lake. Here, you’ll enjoy the day swimming and kayaking. On cooler nights, spend some time around the fire pit, swap stories, and roast marshmallows.
Deep Creek Lake also has plenty to do in the downtown area. There are tons of restaurants, and movie theater, and market. There are thousands of hiking trails and ski slopes in the area, and you are right down the road from some pristine golf courses. No matter what time of year you’re traveling, you will find plenty to do at the Four Seasons Chateau – Taylor Made Deep Creek Vacations.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Morgantown Municipal Airport - MGGQ
45 min drive.
Deep Creek Lake views!
Activities of Interest
- Adventure Sports Center International (7 min drive) - Enjoy a day rafting and kayaking.
- Deep Creek State Park Discovery Center (15 min drive) - Perfect for the entire family, featuring the natural resources of Maryland.
- Lodestone Golf Course (10 min drive) - 36 holes of pristine greens and scenery.
- Wisp Resort (4 min drive) - The whole family will love the famous mountain coaster where you can ride an easy track 350 feet in the air through the mountains. Here, you'll also enjoy the pristine skiing slopes, whitewater rafting, and more.
Places of Interest
- Swallow Falls State Park (20 min drive) - Take a hike and see the beauty of the trails, hemlock trees and Maryland's tallest waterfall, Muddy Creek Falls.
- Deep Creek Lake - Enjoy this stunning lake right outside your door that is also the largest body of water in the state of Maryland.
- Deep Creek Pizza (5 min walk) - A local favorite serving pies, subs, fried starters & ice cream with an arcade.
- Ace's Run (7 min drive) - Contemporary New American hangout with lake views, burgers & a lively bar with cocktails.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet