Salt Life Mijas Beach
SALT LIFE MIJAS BEACH
Perched on the hillside high above the sea, Mijas Pueblo is a traditional whitewashed Andalusian village and is just 20 minutes from the nearest coastal resort of Fuengirola. The pueblo has managed to retain a very authentic Spanish feel and although now a major tourist attraction, it has definitely not compromised its charm.
This charming 2600 square feet four bedroom apartment is located in the glamorous Miraflores Beach & Country Club: this well-planned urbanization is set over 80 acres of land and has been thoughtfully designed. Each phase of apartments has its own enchanting gardens with palm trees, flowers and tropical plants.
The resort boasts its own 18-hole golf course and driving range, a sports centre with lawn bowls, swimming pool and the prestigious Fernando Gil Tennis Academy where playing on the clay courts is a real pleasure.
Salt Life features separate sleeping and lounge/dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with satellite channels a telephone and a private balcony from which you can enjoy breathtaking sea views.
The entire apartment is tastefully furnished and decorated with modern prints and photographs. Both the kitchen and living area are bright, spacious and absolutely perfect for a big family to gather round for a nice homemade lunch or a friendly chat over some delicious Spanish wine and tapas.
Three bedrooms feature queen size beds while one has two twin beds: ideal for children.
Miraflores Beach & Country Club is located on a hillside in a quiet residential area between Marbella and Fuengirola and has lovely views of the sea, mountains and the landscaped gardens with sub-tropical trees.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Malaga - Costa del Sol (AGP)
30 minutes by car
...gorgeous views of the Costa del Sol!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Playa de Carvajal - 1200 metres long and approximately 40 metres wide, Carvajal beach is known for its coarse dark sand and pebbles, and its calm water. It is a fairly busy beach, especially on the western side.
- Playa de San Francisco - Playa San Francisco adjoins the harbour and, with its two bays, has enough space for several chiringuitos offering meals, drinks and sun loungers. At the same time, the beach is very compact.
- Plaza de Toros de Mijas - It's a historical monument, museum and show arena. This arena built in 1900 is exceptionally oval and not round as most of the bullrings and it's located in the white village of Mijas.
- El Caminito del Rey - The Spanish King Alfonso XIII inaugurated this pathway in 1921, which is why it’s now called “The King’s Little Pathway”. The King himself strolled the length of it to marvel at the breathtaking & scenic landscape.
- Go spelunking in the Caves of Nerja - The beautiful Nerja Caves are a chain of huge caves stretching for almost five kilometers and home to the world’s largest stalagmite, a 32-meter high column measuring 13 meters by 7 meters at its base.
Places of Interest
- Sierra de Mijas (40 mins) - Crossing the Sierra de Mijas is a must. The climb to the peak of Mijas, 1,150m, will reward you with views of the bay of Malaga, Gibraltar and Morocco.
- Ermita de la Virgen de la Pena (20 mins) - It was excavated in the rock around 1548 by Mercedarian friars. According to tradition, Marian apparitions began in 1586, when two children are credited with having a vision of Mary above the church.
- Malaga (45 mins) - An impressive number of museums and monuments, including the 11th-century Alcazaba fort and Museu Picasso Malaga, provide plenty of diversions for those who opt not to spend all their time on the beach.
- Marbella (20 mins) - Here hints of its former Moorish occupation mingle with modern-day resort amenities. Bask on the sands of famous La Fontanilla beach or ricochet among the area's family-oriented water, wildlife and theme parks.
- Fuengirola (15 mins) - This stunning resort town offers than just beaches—a Moorish castle, immersive bio-zoo, amusement parks, and retail zone provide entertainment for the whole family.
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo