Estrela D'Agua (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted, cannot be cancelled.
Estrela D'Água is the ideal retreat for those looking forward to comforting, sophistication and impeccable quality of services, which makes each stay a unique experience.
Located 600 meters from the most, Charming Market Square on the planet “Quadrado”, member of the traditional Roteiros de Charme (Charm itinerary) Association. The Inn offers a very welcoming environment, integrated with nature, respecting strict environmental standards. Ideal for those looking forward to comfort and sophistication.
The focus on the services and attendance quality provides a unique lodging experience.
Located at Nativos Beach, a golden seashore bathed by an emerald ocean, surrounded by a beautiful and bountiful green scenery, which makes Estrela D'Água Inn, an ideal retreat for those looking forward to comfort and peacefulness on a barefoot luxury Inn.
The Inn’s staff is prepared to meet any sort of guest's request and offer tips for different activities to those who enjoy adventure such as diving classes, kayaking either going on a boat trip, stand up paddling, biking or AVT rides, to enjoy as much as you can, the many experiences the southern Bahia has to offer.
Our Suites are especially welcoming, rustic tropical colours, in perfect harmony with the environment. All Suites are charm fully furnished and offer a fresh balcony with hammocks for resting so that your stay will be absolutely relaxing and peaceful.
Besides the privileged beachfront location, The Inn is prepared to provide a lot of fun and relaxation for those who stay with us.
There are 2 swimming pools (1 with hydromassage), a SPA, a cosy TV room, game room, hammock garden, Jo de Mer & Richards’ Boutique, fitness studio and much more
Enjoy unforgettable experiences such as biking through the Atlantic Forest, helicopter, boat or horseback rides to Pataxós’ Indigenous Reserve, bird and whales watching, mangrove kayaking, diving and many other optional attractions.
Trancoso and its surroundings are truly paradisiacal. The famous, ‘’Quadrado’’ now listed as a Unesco’s World Heritage, surrounded by its colourful houses and the small Church of St. John the Baptist, is the centre and the Main Market Square. The stunning view of the seashore bathed by the Atlantic Ocean, bordered by streams and coconut palms to lose sight of, is breath-taking. The former village houses, welcome famous designer and handicraft shops, restaurants and bars, which live up to a trendy social life full the charm of Trancoso.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancellation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 12 square feet, 2 square meters
2 guests maximum
Porto Seguro (BPS)
1:30 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Riding Bike Tours Specialized - Thinking about offering the opportunity to know the Coast where the discovery of Brazil took place.
- Coast of the Discovery - Imagine the possibility of sailing through the clear waters of the Atlantic to catch a glimpse of each hidden sites of local nature.
- Extreme Zone - For those who like more extreme experiences, Quadricycles for rent is the best choice to explore deeper the region.
- Magical Beaches - No one who chooses the Southern Bahia as a destination should miss a tour to Caraíva, Espelho beach and Corumbau.
Places of Interest
- Quadrado (7 minutes) - The beating heart of the town: this is a must see specially off season. The colors of houses and trees sorrounding the Quadrado are a perfect photo set.
- Praia dos Coqueiros (9 minutes) - Palmtree Beach is a small beach with medium waves and most of the time protected by coral reefs.
- National Park “Pau-Brasil” (1 hour) - Global reference for ecotourism, this park was even named a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
- Porto Seguro (1 hour 20 minutes) - The city is known for its vibrant nightlife scene, which centers on the bar-lined promenade Passarela do Álcool. Fantastic throughout the year.