Villa St. Francis
Villa St. Francis
This modern property is located in the beautiful area of the Western Cape, St Francis Bay.
The property is both large and modern, sitting at 1063 sq ft in size accommodating a maximum of 10 people.
Modern and bright, natural light floods through the property thanks to the large windows and doors offering you stunning views across the ocean.
Spread over 2 levels, the main living areas are found on the lower level. The kitchen, dining area and main living room are all in large open plan space which features large sliding doors which leads to a balcony offering views across the ocean. You can easily sit on the sofa, prepare a meal in the kitchen and sit at the dining and still see the ocean!
The kitchen is modern and features all necessary appliances and a large island, the perfect place to rustle up some delicious meals! To enjoy the delicious meals, head on over to the dining area which features a large dining table which can sit up to 10 people.
After a long day of exploring St Francis Bay, you will find plenty of places to rest, six bedrooms in total. The bed types range from different bedrooms, some bedrooms have twin beds, while others have full/king-sized beds.
The master bedroom is stunning and has a unique twist on the 'ensuite' bathroom. The ensuite bathroom is physically within the bedroom making the master bedroom a large bedroom/bathroom! You will also have a free-standing open bathtub. The master bedroom is also elegantly decorated creating a beautiful space to relax in. The master bedroom also has a balcony which also has views across the ocean, sit back and relax on the bed and take in the fabulous views. What a fantastic view to wake up to!
Back to the lower level of Villa St. Francis is where you will find the outdoor spaces. A stunning swimming pool with wrap-around decking making it the perfect spot to enjoy the South African sunshine!
Villa St. Francis is the perfect place to stay while exploring this beautiful part of the Western Cape!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 1063 square feet, 99 square meters
Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, and Other
10 guests maximum
Port Elizabeth International Airport (PLZ)
1 hour 20 minutes by car
Stunning Sea Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Kite Surfing Kromme River - This picturesque river is excellent for kite surfing!
- St. Francis Ocean Safaris - Catch a glimpse of majestic whales on an amazing sea safari!
- Two Harbours Walk - Featuring beautiful views of the land and sea, this leisurely walk will amaze you.
- Seal Point Surfing - For the best waves, head to Seal Point!
Places of Interest
- Seal Point Lighthouse (10 minute drive) - This beautiful lighthouse is a must-see for visitors to St. Francis Bay.
- St. Francis Bay Beach (5 minute walk) - This gorgeous golden beach is just a quick stroll away!
- Seal Point Nature Reserve (10 minute drive) - Rich in wildlife and featuring lush vegetation, this amazing reserve is the perfect place to spend an afternoon.
- St. Francis Brewing Company (10 minute walk) - You'll love the brews and the laidback atmosphere at this eatery.
- St. Francis Links Golf Club (4 minute drive) - Designed by Jack Nicklaus, this challenging course is characterized by sweeping views.