Iconic California Beach Getaway
Iconic California Beach Getaway
If you are looking for a quintessential Santa Monica stay, Iconic California Beach Getaway is the perfect place for you! Ideal for a couple’s retreat, this amazing oceanfront home is located on a historic street lined with palm trees and beautiful beach homes. You feel like a local as you walk along the beach right out your door or down to Main Street just a few minutes away, where you’ll find everything you need for a perfect California vacation.
This spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is decorated for comfort while not neglecting chic, upscale design. The living room has 16-foot ceilings, bright plush furniture that works beautifully with all of the natural sunlight peeking in from the windows and sliding glass doors. From here, you can go out to your private balcony and sit down as you look over the waves rolling in on the Pacific Ocean beach.
The newly renovated kitchen is adorned with white wood cabinets and bright granite countertops. If you’re looking to cook a meal at home, the kitchen is equipped with upgraded stainless steel appliances, including a BlueStar stove, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and Miele dishwasher. The best restaurants in California surround you, but you still have plenty of room to enjoy a home-cooked meal at the dining table for four.
Both bedrooms are master suites, one on the main level while the other is on the second floor. Both are adorned with modern designs and king-sized beds covered in fine, bright linens. The windows allow impeccable views and natural sunlight. There is a seating area and desk as well. Both rooms are a perfect private oasis if you need some downtime or need to get some work done.
The remodeled bathrooms offer oversized showers and high-end details and are the perfect places to relax after a long day at the beach, strolling through the shops, or enjoying the famous nearby theme parks.
If you’re looking for extra room to spread out, there is an additional loft with a queen pull-out bed.
For your convenience, you will have access to one car parking in the gated subterranean garage. Extra parking spot is available with a City of Santa Monica permit. Right down the road from Main Street, you will have close access to boutique shops and restaurants. Should you choose to take a quick drive, you will have all of the excitement Los Angeles has to offer! Welcome to beach living at its best! This Iconic California Beach Getaway is truly the perfect place to make some California memories.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and King
5 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
20 minute drive.
Pacific Ocean views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Original Hollywood Tour (45 min drive) - Tour Hollywood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. See your favorite Tour Hot Spots & Star homes on our Open Air Buses.
- Aqua Surf School (3 min drive) - Gain lifelong positive memories, friends and surfing skills.
- Montana Ave (12 min drive) - This 10-block stretch is an eclectic mix of chic, upscale shops.
Places of Interest
- Santa Monica Pier (7 min drive) - Visit this popular landmark for rides and shopping.
- Santa Monica Sunday Main Street Farmers Markets (5 min drive) - Wonder the area for farm-fresh produce, meats & dairy, plus flowers & artisanal goods.
- Barrique Italian (5 min drive) - High-end Italian eatery boasting housemade pastas, fish & game in a candlelit old house with a deck.
- Santa Monica Beach (8 min drive) - This popular beach is a favorite among television and movie producers.
This is a fabulous location, right across from one of the most desirable spots in Santa Monica. The place is exquisitely decorated with high-end appliances. The owners could not be more attentive. The Wifi was down when I first arrived, and one of the owners flew all the way from Arizona to California to fix it. Just a relaxing, enjoyable place to stay, with great owners and neighbors. I would highly recommend it.”