Shinnecock Hills Retreat
Hampton Bays, New York
Shinnecock Hills Retreat
Relax your days away by the pool among lush green gardens and a private spacious patio in this Hamptons gem. Located in one of the best Hamptons neighborhoods, Shinnecock Hills, this charming bungalow is the perfect place for everyone to enjoy the best of the Hamptons and still find some serenity and peace among the quiet and welcoming neighborhood.
As you enter Shinnecock Hills Retreat, you are greeted by a sunny and open great room with tall windows and bright, neutral tones. As you sit in the plush sectional sofa, you can enjoy beautiful backyard views. There is also a flat screen TV, so that everyone can gather together and watch a game or movie.
Flowing into the kitchen, everyone can keep the conversation going due to the open space. The kitchen is equipped with new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Everyone will be able to take part in cooking from the center island bar. When the meal is ready, gather at the dining table that can seat up to six guests. You will have spectacular views of the backyard patio, pool, and garden no matter where you go in this space.
After a long day at the beaches, parks, or shops, retire to one of three spacious and comfortable bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have queen-size beds, and the third is a single bed. Each room boasts large windows with stunning views. The master bedroom has sliding glass doors that lead directly out onto the patio. This room offers plush linens and the perfect cozy haven after an eventful day.
When you are looking to stay home to relax and unwind, this delightful bungalow offers the utmost privacy and serenity in the backyard oasis. Sit poolside on the high-end lounge chairs, or jump into the heated pool and enjoy being surrounded by the beautifully tailored gardens. Enjoy a glass of local wine in the hot tub and truly relax and take it all in.
Just ten minutes from Southampton, you will appreciate the ease of traveling place to place from this home. You will be conveniently located to supreme shopping, high-end restaurants offering local and fresh cuisine, stunning beaches, and breathtaking parks. No matter what time of year, there is plenty to do in the Hamptons, and Shinnecock Hills Retreat truly provides the perfect home base to make every minute enjoyable during your stay!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Long Island MacArthur Airport
40 min by car.
Garden and neighborhood views!
Activities of Interest
- Wolffer Estate & Vineyard (30 min drive) - Hang with the locals at this gorgeous vineyard, enjoying live music while you sip on a glass of rosé.
- LongHouse Reserve (40 min drive) - Take a stroll through the creatively landscaped gardens and outdoor installations at this beautiful sculpture garden.
- Parrish Art Museum (15 min drive) - Admire the East End-inspired artwork at this contemporary museum.
Places of Interest
- Southhapmton (10 min drive) - Spend the day at one of the oldest and largest Hamptons communities.
- Hampton Bays (10 min drive) - See the beaches and park of this old fishing village.
- Main Beach (30 min drive) - Bask in the sunshine at one of the most sensational beaches in all the Hamptons!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet