Luxury Gray's Crossing Home
Luxury Gray's Crossing Home
In the heart of the highly sought after Gray’s Crossing, lies a home perfect for large groups looking to have a one-of-a-kind stay in this outdoor person’s paradise. This brand-new abode is adorned with rich hardwood both inside and out, welcoming décor, a beautiful and private outdoor space, and modern amenities.
As you enter this contemporary home, you will be greeted by lavish hardwood floors, chic vaulted ceilings, windows adorning each wall, and modern furnishings. There are two living rooms. The first is downstairs, and is open and grand. Take a seat on the over-sized leather sectional sofa and watch the large flat screen TV, or enjoy a cozy fire. Do all of this while enjoying beautiful views no matter where you are in the room. The second living room is upstairs with vaulted ceilings, and a soft white sectional with impeccable views. Either space allows all to come together and gather after a long day on the slopes, trails, or on the lake.
The kitchen is spacious and flows out of the downstairs living room. Everything is open and invites all to gather and enjoy one another’s company. The kitchen is sleek and modern with soft cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and stunning marble countertops. The center island is the perfect place to sit for a pre-dinner drink, or if you’d like to watch the game while preparing a feast.
Whether you’re all enjoying a casual meal, or looking for a more elegant setting, this space provides the perfect touches. Take a seat at the large dining table that easily seats 8 guests. There are more bar stools at the kitchen island for additional seating. Everyone can come together and enjoy the stunning views through the back wall of the house overlooking the immaculate landscaping and front yard through sliding glass doors.
When you are ready to retire after a long, adventurous day outside, you will find that all 4 bedrooms have plenty of space to relax and unwind, while providing ample privacy. There are three master suites, each with a private bathroom, and two with an outside deck for optimal views. Each bedroom has modern and comfortable furnishings, expansive windows, and ample natural sunlight. The fourth bedrooms has a queen bed and twin over twin bunk bed,
The bathrooms are equipped with modern appliances. One of the master suites has a steam shower for extra relaxation and luxury. They’re all adorned with modern finishings, sleek countertops, and spacious walk-in showers. For extra convenience, there is also a state of the art washer and dryer.
For indoor entertainment, you have access to 4 smart TVs, all with Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. There is also an office in case you need to get some work done, and you will love the views while on your computer. For outdoor fun, enjoy the beautiful space overlooking the mountains and woods for miles. There are three outdoor decks in the home in case you’d like a private viewing.
Luxury Gray’s Crossing Home is a short drive to all of the outdoor fun the California mountains have to offer. Hundreds of acres of hiking and biking trails are just outside your front door. Though this will easily feel like a very remote paradise, you are only one and a half miles to downtown Truckee where you can partake in the quaint shopping and delicious restaurants.
No matter what kind of trip you’re looking for, and no matter what time of year, Luxury Gray’s Crossing Home is sure to please even the largest parties with its elegance, modern edge, and convenience to everything!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, Other, Queen, and Other
13 guests maximum
Reno International Airport - RNO.
40 min by car.
Grays Crossing views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Golf Club at Gray's Crossing - Fast greens on this mountain golf resort await on this 18-hole course.
- Tahoe Donner Equestrian Center - Explore Tahoe Donner’s nearly 3,500 acres of open space mountain scenery is on horseback.
- Bike Tahoe - If you love cycling — whether leisure riding, mountain biking or road — then checking out the Bike Tahoe is in your absolute best interest.
- Donner Lake Watersports & Marina - All of your watersport rentals needed for a day out on Lake Donner can be found here!
Places of Interest
- Martis Peak Fire Lookout - Make the hike to this historic fire lookout, and take in stunning views of the Tahoe Basin.
- Historic Downtown Truckee - Come enjoy the charm and beauty of Downtown Truckee whilst exploring unique shops and experiencing the history of this gorgeous railroad town.
- Tahoe National Forest - Extending from the Sierra Nevada to the foothills of the Sierra Crest, this beautiful forest offers numerous hiking trails and striking vistas.
- Moody's Bistro and Lounge - With it's sophisticated looks and live jazz, this gourmet restaurant in the Truckee Hotel oozes style.