Perfect Napa A-Frame
Perfect Napa A-Frame
Originally built in 1969, this fully and newly remodeled A-frame is the perfect wine country escape. This home is a true rarity and certainly a unique gem, unlike any other wine country getaway you'll find! Whether you're looking for relaxation, a friends' retreat, or a location from which to draw creative inspiration, you'll find this home to be your perfect home base for exploring wine country.
Take in the expansive Valley views over Mount Veeder,
as you enter this chic and modern home, with the perfect amount of rustic accents. As you relax in the living room's "conversation pit", or on the cozy furniture, curl up by the stone fireplace and enjoy the incredible views from the floor to ceiling windows and glass doors that lead to the back deck. The views are spectacular no matter where you are in the home, but extra special in the living room under the wooden A-frame ceilings and amongst the homey décor.
The kitchen is contemporary with clean lines, and bright shades of white throughout. The white tile walls wash over the space. The white cupboards provide everything you need to make a meal, and the sleek white countertops offer plenty of room for cooking. The double refrigerator stores plenty of produce for fresh meals, and white wines to be enjoyed at the countertop bar near the windows. Enjoy sipping on a glass of wine while overlooking the vineyards it came from.
The dining area seats four on plush stools and is adjacent to the kitchen. Set right by the sliding glass doors, you will enjoy the views during meal time as well. With the A-frame ceiling overhead, you will also enjoy sky views from the windows.
You'll be able to enjoy the fabulous wine country views from every corner of the home, and the 3 bedrooms are no exception. The master bedroom boasts a king bed and exceptional natural light and views. Be sure to look up as you’re surrounded by large, old Redwoods and starry skies. This room has ample closet space, light neutral colors, cozy linens, and an en-suite bathroom with modern amenities.
Unwind in the healing and calming infrared sauna, hot tub and outdoor shower, making for a grand set of amenities to enjoy on your stay. You can also hike from the home, and in just one minute, you’re right in the middle of the one-of-a-kind nature Northern California has to offer.
This escape was designed to take you away from the stresses of a busy city life and transport you to a calming and grounding place that you'll never forget. Yet Perfect Napa A-Frame is right down the road from famous wineries, world-renowned restaurants, and inspiring art galleries. This is a place where you can certainly reconnect with yourself, with nature, and with the loved ones you are surrounded by. Don't look any further if you're seeking an ideal stay in wine country!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2050 square feet, 191 square meters
King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Napa County Airport
90 minutes by car to SFO, 30 minutes by car to Napa County Airport
Beautiful wine country views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Lake Hennessey (30 min drive) - Hike around this stunning lake, or jump in for swimming or water sports.
- Bothe -Napa Valley State Park (35 min drive) - Located in the Napa Valley containing the farthest inland coast redwoods in a California state park, enjoy a day of hiking among this beautiful scenery.
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park (30 min drive) - A fascinating peek into Californians’ rural heritage including a water-powered grist mill still grinds grain.
- Napa and Sonoma - Take a private wine tour by Limo.
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon Rides (20 min drive) - Hot air balloon rides over beautiful wine country!
Places of Interest
- Many world renowned wineries, whether boutique wineries or household names!
- Napa Valley Art Galler (25 min drive) - Explore one of many incredible world-class art galleries the Napa Valley has to offer.
- The Hess Collection Winery and Art Museum (15 min drive) - See these beautiful grounds, orignally established in the 1860s, and try some wine while viewing an art gallery.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet