Charming Mountain Village Cottage
Charming Mountain Village Cottage
Originally built as a miner’s house in the 1890s this self-contained cottage is walking distance to the heart of Leura. The charming mountain village offers plenty of gorgeous hiking trails, restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping. Located in a tranquil garden, and near public transportation, getting around the area will be a breeze so that you are able to get the most out of your stay here at Charming Mountain Village Cottage.
This home is perfect for a small group or a romantic weekend away for one or two couples! The interior offers a welcoming and soft décor to add the perfect ambiance. The open living room has ample seating with comfortable couches among French doors that lead to the backyard garden. Enjoy the beautiful views, flat screen TV, and piano from the living room. There is also a desk area for those who need to get a little work done.
The kitchen has all the bells and whistles that you need to cook a perfect meal. The cook in the group will enjoy a six-burner gas stove, huge oven, coffee machine, food processor, and blender. It is a true foodie’s kitchen with all the luxury you expect.
The home boasts two bedrooms, one with a king bed, the other with a queen bed. Both bedrooms have lovely outdoor views and sleek hardwood floors. Enjoy crawling under the cozy linens after a day of hiking the Blue Mountains, or shopping in the village.
Leura is located n the center of the Blue Mountains and is a unique quaint village. Imagine hiking through the mountains then picnicking by some waterfalls cascading over the rocky terrain in the forest. Make your way to Sublime Lookout Point, and see for miles and miles as you take in all of the incredible scenery. In the evenings, enjoy authentic Australian fare at one of the many nearby restaurants.
With every close to Charming Mountain Village Cottage, it provides an excellent home base so that all who stay are able to spend time exploring this incredible area, and seeing the best of the what Leura and New South Wales has to offer.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 square feet, 1 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Sydney Airport (SYD)
1.5 hours by car. 2 hours by train.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Leura Cascades - Enjoy stunning sights while hiking or picnicing.
- The Giant Stairway - Enjoy miles of hiking and sightseeing while looking out over the beautifulscenery.
- Grand Canyon Track - Hike along the Blue Mountains and National Park.
- Leura Mall - Shop or dine for the day at this charming part of town with rows of local shops and cafes.
- Scenic World - Enjoy a plethora of activities, from rides, nature walks, waterfall tours, and more!
Places of Interest
- Blue Mountains National Park - Witness this incredible park almost 700,000 acres with mountains, rivers, plateaus, and incredible scenery.
- Lincoln's Rock - Be amazed by the views of the valley while on top of the world.
- Mount Hay - Enjoy the cascading views of the tops of the Blue Mountains.
- Sublime Point Lookout - One of the many lookouts in the area, but a favorite that looks out over the mountains for miles.
- Sydney - Only 50 miles from this capital city, enjoy capital of New South Wales, this harbourfront city boasts the Sydney Opera House and Massive Darling Harbour.
Charming and Perfect
This is a beautiful, charming and delightful cottage in The Blue Mountains. The location is perfect and it is decorated perfectly. I would love to return here one day! Thank you for sharing your home!!”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet