The Devon Valley Hotel (HS)
Stellenbosch, South Africa
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted, cannot be cancelled.
The Devon Valley Hotel is tucked away in a tranquil corner of the Winelands, boasting some of the most breathtaking views of hotels in Stellenbosch.
Most of the fifty stylishly furnished rooms offer simply spectacular views across vineyards and olive groves towards the Helderberg in the distance. The exchange at The Devon Valley Hotel is based on their Vineyard Double room and Superior King.
This charming Stellenbosch hotel is well-known for is authentic ‘handmade hospitality’, with a proud history dating back to 1947 when the main building was constructed from Canadian Cedarwood. The truly unique original design, as well as the hotel’s current contemporary colonial feel, remains part of its appeal with guests and visitors alike.
Of Stellenbosch accommodation it’s arguably one of the most ideal settings for special celebrations, romantic getaways, family holidays,
or productive winelands conferences. Although guests are spoiled for choice in Stellenbosch restaurants, most prefer to dine inhouse.
Guests enjoy the superb a la carte menu options, al fresco dining on the Vineyard Terrace and especially for Sunday Lunch, Flavours is one of the most popular buffet restaurants in Stellenbosch. The Devon Valley is a hotel in Stellenbosch offering a truly unforgettable and rejuvenating retreat.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancellation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRDHOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
2 guests maximum
Cape Town (CPT)
40 min drive
Vineyard surrounding the hotel.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Constantia Valley - Experience the constantly blooming wine industry in South Africa by traveling to this beautiful area of the country.
- The District Six Museum (15 minutes) - This amazing museum gives visitors a closer look at the history of apartheid in South Africa.
- Camps Bay Beach (15 minute walk) - With soft sand flanked by bustling bars, this is a great place for water sports!
- Aquila Private Game Reserve (10 minutes) - Experience an African safari without getting too far away from the city!
Places of Interest
- Greenmarket Square (1 hour drive) - Visit one of South Africa's oldest public squares, brimming with local vendors selling everything from trinkets to painted fabrics.
- Bo-Kaap (1 hour drive) - Characterised by brightly colored houses and a culturally fascinating community, Bo-Kaap is a must!
- Beyerskloof Wine Farm (17 min drive) - A visit to our tasting room is an experience in a relaxed atmosphere where friendly and knowledgeable staff will assist you.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet