Trails End 406 - Ski-In/Ski-Out
One of the most sought after ski in/ski out locations in Breckenridge. Step outside your back door and you are right on the Silverthorne Ski Run and the 6 person Quick Silver chairlift. Less than a 5 minute walk to town and Main St.
The Ski School (both adults and kids) & the Children's Nursery are located next door at the Village at Breckenridge. So convenient.
You will enjoy all the comforts of home in this fourth floor, one bedroom, 575 square foot unit which features a new remodel throughout emphasizing the kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel, state of the art appliances. The gourmet, wood cabinet kitchen is fully equipped with all glassware, dishware and cooking utensils you will need to make, and serve, your favorite home-cooked dish. Enjoy your meal in the comfort of your own unit at the granite countertop bar with seating for two or the high-top dining table with seating for two.
The new plush couch and cozy side chair are sure to provide the relaxation you deserve on vacation. Whether watching a movie on the 42" flat screen TV or reading your vacation book, the warmth from the floor-to-ceiling, rock, gas fireplace will make you feel right at home. On the warm days and exquisite summer months, relax on your private deck and take in the unique mountain views.
The bedroom is beautifully furnished offering a Queen bed encased in comfortable, velvet corduroy bedding, a 32" flat screen TV and has access to the unit's private deck. Between the bedroom and the Queen sofa sleeper provided, the unit can accommodate four people. After a long day playing outdoors, enjoy a hot shower or relaxing bath.
The Trails End Condominiums offer more than just a supreme location, steps from the Peak 9 base, and within walking distance to town, steps to dining, shopping and all that Breckenridge has to offer. There are other amenities offered by the Trails End Complex building such as FREE Wi-Fi, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a sauna, elevator access to all six floors, on-site laundry facilities and ground floor ski storage.
Guests can also enjoy seasonal access to the nearby Upper Village Pool Complex with an indoor and outdoor heated pool, changing rooms, indoor and outdoor hot tubs and a relaxing sun tanning area.
If you are looking for additional space Trails End #408 (One bedroom) is right next door. It's perfect for friends and family who want to travel together but have separate accommodations.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 575 square feet
4 guests maximum
Denver Intl. or Vail/Eagle Airport
Denver: 2hrs & Vail/Eagle: 1 hr 30 min by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Ski Resort - With 187 trails covering 2,908 acres Breckenridge Ski Resort offers Colorado's finest world class skiing for all ages.
- Fly Fishing Fishing in the winter? You bet! We fish year-round in the Rockies – the winter weather just adds an exciting element to the sport. Guided trips are available.
- Shopping Shop to your heart's delight on Historic Main Street Breckenridge with over 200 boutiques, galleries, and clothing and gear stores.
- Historical Tours and Museum Visits Spend time in the Barney Ford and other historical buildings on a guided tour with the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance.
Places of Interest
- Outlets at Silverthorne stores galore as well as some great fishing on the Blue River.
- Sledding at Carter Park Sledding back home will never be the same after a ride down the hill in Carter Park.
- Mountain Top Children’s Museum features areas for kids ages 0 and up, such as Wonder Lab, Kidstruction Zone, and Tot Spot, this museum is the place for the younger set to create, dream, and play.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet