Mustique, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Cottonwick was designed to be a wonderful relaxing base from which to enjoy Mustique Island as a whole. Whilst it has all that you could want to shut yourself away for a quiet relaxing holiday retreat, we like to think of it as a stepping-stone to all the island has to offer. Best of all, Cottonwick comes with two dedicated staff, a very talented chef/housekeeper and butler/gardener. Together they ensure will ensure you do not have to have to lift a finger and your holiday is 5-star perfection!
Cottonwick finished a complete rebuild in 2016 and now offers everything that a honeymoon couple, team of friends or family with children could want from a medium-sized villa. Three equally proportioned rooms open to the centrally positioned swimming pool in the heart of the house.
Winding steps through a thick tropical garden lead up to the villa entrance with central main pool, infinity edge and three cascading feature pools. The Great Room has high ceilings with bar and drinks fridges at one end and sofas, entertainment system at the far end. A combination of wall mounted speakers around the main living areas and portable Bose sound systems, all linked to a Sonos setup means that your music can follow you, wherever you are! The Main Dining table can seat 8-10 guests with an additional outdoor dining table which seats 6 alongside a plunge pool, and hammock.
The Swimming Pool is situated in the heart of the house. The infinity edge drops into 3 further feature pools to the front of the house which not only provide a permanent sound of trickling water but are fabulous fun for children (and adults). To the rear of the Villa is a further plunge pool with both direct access from the rear facing bedroom as well as the rear patio.
On a typical Mustique day you might wake up with the sunrise and go for a pre-breakfast run around the island fitness trail. Olga and Gemy will have the breakfast of your choice awaiting your return. The local fruit out here is the real deal, absolutely delicious. After breakfast Macaroni beach beckons with its wonderful waves and acres of white sand. From 7 to 70 yr olds this is the centrepiece of Mustique beach action.
Lunch can be back at the house but why not make the most of the day and have a barbecue beach lunch at anyone of the numerous dedicated picnic areas around Mustique. Prepared, cooked and served for you… with all the refinements of a restaurant!
Sleep off the rose’ back at Cottonwick and enjoy the swimming pool or sun loungers. For a more relaxing afternoon beach session its down to the Cottonhouse with the fabulous beach bar, spa, dive-centre and snorkelling to hand. Late afternoon’s or the early evening’s are the time to make best use of the floodlit tennis courts. For the less active then hop over to Basil’s to watch the sun go down.
Mustique life should be fun, active, adventurous and depending on the mood, a little bit decadent! Meet new friends at the beach, tennis club or Mustique Island weekly, free for all cocktail party. Entertain at Cottonwick with lunch, drinks, BBQ’s or dinner parties. The more you get out the more inclusive the island becomes. Plus, to help you with this, there are also two vehicles on site for you to use to make sure that you can get around the island with ease. One is a 6-seater Kawasaki and the other is a 2-seater electric buggy.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, and Full
6 guests maximum
Mustique Airport (MSQ)
20 minutes by car
Stunning views of Macaroni Beach, Pasture Bay and Rabbit Island.
Activities of Interest
- Basil's Bar - Basil’s Bar is a landmark destination on the island of Mustique where generations of homeowners, guests, fishermen and passing yachts anchor, to watch the sun go down and enjoy the local vibe.
- Picnics & BBQ’s - Picnics are central to life on Mustique. There are a number of picnic sites, some with barbeque grills, located around the island which are perfect for private parties.
- Water-sports & Dive Center – Plenty of wonderful dive opportunities await as do paddle boards, kayaks, snorkelling, and catamarans.
- Hiking - Get your boots laced up and go: the hiking trails on Mustique are wonderfully varied allowing you to circumnavigate almost the entire Mustique coastline.
Places of Interest
- Macaroni Beach - Macaroni Beach is on the Atlantic side of Mustique with large dramatic waves and steep sides. There are some pre-bookable picnic shelters with beautiful views.
- Basil’s Bar - The hub of Mustique nightlife is the world renowned Bar, newly refurbished for 2020
- Cotton House Beach Bar and Water-sports centre - One of the most popular places to hang out on the island. A beautiful beach, good snorkelling, fun beachside bar, deckchairs and assorted water-sports including scuba.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo