Trails End 408- Ski-In/Ski-Out
One of the most sought after ski in/ski out locations in Breckenridge. Step outside your back door and you are right on the Silverthorne Ski Run and the 6 person Quick Silver chairlift. Less than a 5 minute walk to town and Main St.
The Ski School (both adults and kids) & the Children's Nursery are located next door at the Village at Breckenridge. So convenient.
One of the FEW condos in Trails End with a
** Designated Private Parking Spot ** in the underground heated garage. It will stay Safe, Secure and Snowless! Just completely renovated and upgraded! All new beautiful furniture, beddings, TVs and bathroom. Ski/Snowboard storage is located downstairs in the lobby and a beautiful slate coat rack awaits as you enter the condo. 575 sq ft.
Living Room: Elegant alder wood crown molding surround the main room with a sliding door opening up to a large balcony overlooking Peaks 8 & 7 and up north toward town and Frisco from the 4th floor. New sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress out look over to a gorgeous stone fireplace, 46' flatscreen TV and the mountains outside. Enjoy various games, books and puzzles located in the uniquely designed TV stand. A round table with 2 dining chairs plus 3 barstools along the counter provide plenty of eating and seating space.
Kitchen: Granite countertops and a fully equipped kitchen with everything you will need should you decide to stay in and cook. All the basics like stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, fridge and freezer along with a crock pot, coffee maker, blender, pots/pans and wine glasses.
Bedroom: One of the few units in Trails End with a KING size bed! Anti allergenic MEMORY FOAM mattress. Pillows all have anti allergenic covers. Enjoy watching TV from your bed on the 30 inch wall mounted flat screen TV. Another sliding door also opens up to the large balcony where you can enjoy superb views of the mountains while lying in bed!
Bathroom: Granite counter tops, custom espresso cabinetry and decorative tiles. Brushed nickel Moen fixtures in this shower and bath combo. Hairdryer.
If you are looking for additional space there is also Trails End #406 (One bedroom) is right next door and is listed on Third Home.. It's perfect for friends and family who want to travel together but have separate accommodations.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 575 square feet, 54 square meters
4 guests maximum
Denver Intl. or Vail/Eagle Airport
Denver: 2hrs & Vail/Eagle 1 hr 30 min by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Ski Resort - With 187 trails covering 2,908 acres Breckenridge Ski Resort offers Colorado's finest world class skiing for all ages.
- Fly Fishing Fishing in the winter? You bet! We fish year-round in the Rockies – the winter weather just adds an exciting element to the sport. Guided trips are available.
- Shopping Shop to your heart's delight on Historic Main Street Breckenridge with over 200 boutiques, galleries, and clothing and gear stores.
- Historical Tours and Museum Visits Spend time in the Barney Ford and other historical buildings on a guided tour with the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance.
Places of Interest
- Outlets at Silverthorne stores galore as well as some great fishing on the Blue River.
- Sledding at Carter Park Sledding back home will never be the same after a ride down the hill in Carter Park.
- Mountain Top Children’s Museum features areas for kids ages 0 and up, such as Wonder Lab, Kidstruction Zone, and Tot Spot, this museum is the place for the younger set to create, dream, and play.