Situated in the picturesque 7th arrondissement, on the Seine’s left bank, this beautiful apartment is located on rue Saint-Dominique, one of the best streets in Paris, just around the corner from the famous rue Cler market street. Gros-Caillou is, without a doubt, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Paris. The village-like atmosphere surrounding the Conti apartment offers a variety of cafés, boutiques, restaurants and markets.
With one beautiful bedroom and two-and-a-half bathrooms, guests will enjoy a delightful stay. The fifth-floor apartment (sixth American) was recently taken down to the studs, reconfigured and remodeled to the highest standards. Conti features an open living room, dining room and kitchen, as well as a long balcony overlooking the picturesque rue Saint-Dominique, just steps from the Eiffel Tower and Champ des Mars gardens. In the Conti, the best of Paris is at your doorstep.
Enjoy a peaceful night's sleep in the stylish bedroom overlooking a quiet courtyard. The elegant en suite bathroom features a large shower, toilet and plenty of natural light, while the second bathroom and WC are convenient when guests are visiting. The central air conditioning is a rare luxury for the warmer Parisian days.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1485 square feet
4 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
1 hour by train
$290 greeting and key service.
Activities of Interest
- Conti is located on the Left Bank in the prestigious 7th arrondissement. On the popular rue St. Dominique, you'll enjoy the village-like atmosphere of this neighborhood: the fashion boutiques, cafés, bistros and open-air markets.
- Central to everything, owners joke that their most difficult choice is deciding where to walk to and what to discover each day... then what restaurant to choose for a fabulous, affordable meal afterwards!
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the Seine or direct bus/metro.
- Champ de Mars Park (10 min walk): Walk, jog, hire a bike, play in the playgrounds, or watch the puppet theater, and enjoy the gardens.
- Seine River (10 min walk): Stroll along the Seine at sunset or board a scenic river cruise.
Places of Interest
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Champ de Mars
Good times in Paris
Great apartment in a great location. The $310 "key exchange fee" is a little pricey for 4-night stay however. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet