***Non-European citizens are discouraged from booking this property unless the member can legally enter France. Exceptions to cancelation policy will not be made- please confirm that you will be able to enter France prior to reserving a week. Before booking airfare or other non-refundable travel, please contact Paris Perfect to confirm your dates as all reservations must subtract a day to facilitate a 24 hour period for cleaning mandated by the French government.***
Situated in the picturesque 7th arrondissement, on the Seine’s left bank, this beautiful apartment is located on rue Saint-Dominique, one of the best streets in Paris, just around the corner from the famous rue Cler market street. Gros-Caillou is, without a doubt, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Paris. The village-like atmosphere surrounding the Conti apartment offers a variety of cafés, boutiques, restaurants and markets.
With one beautiful bedroom and two-and-a-half bathrooms, guests will enjoy a delightful stay. The fifth-floor apartment (sixth American) was recently taken down to the studs, reconfigured and remodeled to the highest standards. Conti features an open living room, dining room and kitchen, as well as a long balcony overlooking the picturesque rue Saint-Dominique, just steps from the Eiffel Tower and Champ des Mars gardens. In the Conti, the best of Paris is at your doorstep.
Enjoy a peaceful night's sleep in the stylish bedroom overlooking a quiet courtyard. The living room sofa also converts to twin trundles to accommodate additional guests. The elegant en suite bathroom features a large shower, toilet and plenty of natural light, while the second bathroom and WC are convenient when guests are visiting. The central air conditioning is a rare luxury for the warmer Parisian days.
check-in: 3:00 pm
check-out: 9:00 am
No pets, no smoking.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1485 square feet, 138 square meters
4 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
1 hour by train
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
290 EUROS greeting and key service.
Activities of Interest
- Conti is located on the Left Bank in the prestigious 7th arrondissement. On the popular rue St. Dominique, you'll enjoy the village-like atmosphere of this neighborhood: the fashion boutiques, cafés, bistros and open-air markets.
- Central to everything, owners joke that their most difficult choice is deciding where to walk to and what to discover each day... then what restaurant to choose for a fabulous, affordable meal afterwards!
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the Seine or direct bus/metro.
- Champ de Mars Park (10 min walk): Walk, jog, hire a bike, play in the playgrounds, or watch the puppet theater, and enjoy the gardens.
- Seine River (10 min walk): Stroll along the Seine at sunset or board a scenic river cruise.
Places of Interest
- Eiffel Tower
- Musee d'Orsay
- Champ de Mars
Amazing Host and Stay
Charming place in an amazing location. The condo is in the heart of the city, yet on a very quiet block. close to everything you would ever want. Very clean. Internet is a little slow.. but otherwise the place is amazing. Would stay in a heartbeat.”
Good times in Paris
Great apartment in a great location. The $310 "key exchange fee" is a little pricey for 4-night stay however. ”