Travigne Estate - Villa
Motueka, New Zealand
Travigne Estate - Villa
Located in complete seclusion in a peaceful setting, sits this hilltop home with views for miles of snowcapped mountains above the Tasman Bay. With absolute privacy, you will surely be able to relax and unwind in this tranquil, and welcoming home perfect for couples. Enjoy breathtaking views from the patio or head out to the nearby Abel Tasman National Park or Kahurangi National Park.
As you enter the home, you are welcomed by a homey aesthetic. You will be able to relax on the cozy furniture by the stone fireplace beneath the rustic vaulted ceilings. Open the broad glass doors to the patio and get some fresh air and impeccable views. You will enjoy seating areas both inside and outside.
The dining room flows out of the living room, so you can enjoy the same amazing views during meal time. The dining room is the perfect setting for more formal meals or small dinner parties. Make a homecooked meal in the kitchen with sleek white countertops and cabinets storing everything you need to make a fresh dish.
There are two bedrooms that offer beautiful views of the property and comfortable queen beds. The master bathroom provides a spacious walk-in shower, roomy jacuzzi-style tub, and double vanity. Even from here you will be able to enjoy the amazing surrounding views.
Set among professionally landscaped lawns and gardens, you will not only enjoy the views of the mountains, but the property itself with olive groves and fruit trees. The patio offers plenty of seating and a firepit for you to gather around in the evening, roast marshmallows, and talk about the amazing day.
During the day, you will want to head out and enjoy the area and take part in the amazing hiking, biking, beaches, vineyards, and fishing. Located near some of the most stunning waterfront scenery, you will be surrounded by breathtaking natural sites.
When you've worked up an appetite from all the recreation, head into the town and enjoy the cafe and art culture to truly immerse yourself in this New Zealand gem. Travigne Estate-Villa is the ideal location for anyone looking to have an intimate and relaxing time while always find something exciting to do just down the road.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Nelson Airport (NSN)
40 minutes by car.
Views ranging from the mountains to Tasman Bay.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Nelson Wine Region (50 min drive) - Take a tour and a sip of local wine and learn about the industry in this unique region.
- Motueka Golf Club (10 min drive) - Play a round of golf on what's known as the friendliest golf club around.
- Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park (25 min drive) - One of the best places to mountain bike, you will love the scenery as you workout.
Places of Interest
- Abel Tasman National Park (2 hour drive) - This famous national park is known for its long trails along the sandy beach. See blue penguins, bottlenose dolphins and seals inhabit the Tonga Island Marine Reserve.
- Kaiteriteri Beach (25 min drive) - Spend the day on these magnificent turquoise waters at this breathtaking secluded beach/
- Golden Bay - From golden beaches to alpine valleys, Golden Bay offers diverse landscapes and stunning scenery.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet