Lewes Beach Home
Lewes Beach Home
With a private rooftop deck, views of downtown Lewes and Delaware Bay, and manicured gardens, this beach retreat is ideal for a relaxing oceanfront vacation. Located right across from Lewes Beach, and walking distance to downtown, you will never run out of things to do. Relax beachfront, right from home, or explore the amazing outdoors right out your front door.
As you approach the home, you are greeted by a foyer from the garden side, or single garage from the front.
Make your way up one level, and enjoy the spacious living space with 9-foot ceilings. The space is covered in rich hardwood floors, and offers plenty of beautiful natural sunlight. The furniture is elegant, but inviting and comfortable. Enjoy the views from the couch or arm chairs. The room features a modern fireplace and large flat screen TV for even more relaxation after a busy day.
The open-concept flows into the kitchen and dining area, making the space even more inviting, inspiring conversation among family and friends. The modern kitchen boasts granite countertops, and high-end stainless steel appliances. Even from here, you will have beautiful views over the area as you cook.
Take everything to the beach-inspired dining table and enjoy the meal with the coast as your backdrop.
The third floor includes the bedrooms. Each room has high ceilings and provide ample privacy and tranquility. You will enjoy waking to the sunrise through the balcony windows. Each room has a queen bed and en-suite bathrooms. The bathrooms offer granite countertops, spacious vanities, and walk-in showers.
Lewes Beach is an exciting and beautiful vacation spot, but can also offer a calming atmosphere. Not only are you surrounded by breathtaking coastal scenery, but Lewes Beach home is situated in close proximity to historical landmarks, and lighthouses to enjoy the Colonial history behind the area.
Enjoy fresh gourmet restaurants, sandy beaches, and the rich culture in this exciting, yet serene beach town. Lewes Beach Home offers everything you need for a perfect Delaware vacation!
***This home is utilized often by the owners and will have more personal items and effects as a result. With that said, we ask that Guest members take careful consideration of the home. You will certainly love this property and location though!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Baltimore International Airport (BWI)
2 hours by car.
Neighborhood and bay views!
Activities of Interest
- Lewes Beach - Enjoy a day of waterfront fun at this popular must-see beach with easy waves.
- Junction and Breakwater Trail (15 min drive) - Hike or bike this 6-mile long trail in Cape Henlopen State Park.
- Nassau Valley Vineyards-Winery (10 min drive) - The first winery in Delaware, this 8-acre vineyard offers tastings of the most popular vintages of wine.
- Stango Park (3 min drive) - See a concert or enjoy the garden and park.
- Zwaanendael Museum (2 min drive) - Created to honor the 300th anniversary of Delaware's first European settlement.
Places of Interest
- Cape Henlopen State Park (4 min drive) - Enjoy this beautiful area with history, fishing, walking trails, beaches, and disc-golf.
- Mill Pond Garden (12 min drive) - A visitor favorite with stunning scenery and walking trails. This botanical garden is meant to bring joy and education to those who visit.
- Harbor of Refuge Lighthouse (10 min drive) - Visit this historical lighthouse where you can view ocean-life.
- Delaware Seashore State Park (30 min drive) - Enjoy the sites of this 6-mile long stretch of ocean coastline and dunes.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet