Aina Nalu Premier Platinum Condo
Aina Nalu Premier Platinum Condo
Surrounded by luxurious resort amenities among the Lahaina Historic District, sits this 850 square foot condo just two blocks from famous Front Street. This Premier Platinum home features 2 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, 2 pristine swimming pools, Jacuzzi spa, and multiple private poolside cabanas for optimal relaxation as you sit back and take it all in.
Appointed with designer furniture, luxury spa products, and modern amenities at every turn, this tropical retreat is the perfect place to call home. Enjoy the open-concept living room with glass doors that bring the beauty of Hawaii right into the space with lush palm trees outside the door. Take a seat in the plush sofas and arm chairs, and enjoy the stunning scenery, or watch the flat screen TV.
Flowing out of the living room is the dining area and kitchen. The open space is perfect for families to gather around and enjoy conversation no matter where they are in the room. The dining area seats four, and there is additional seating at the bar in the kitchen. The kitchen includes everything you need to cook and serve a meal with the Whirlpool appliances that include a dishwasher, stove, oven, toaster, refrigerator, and more.
This tropical paradise includes two spacious bedrooms, where you will find the utmost luxury and serenity after an adventurous day outdoors. Crawl into bed onto custom bedding and Hawaiian designs made in Bali. Each bedroom includes flat screen TVs and stunning views. The master suite has a comfortable king size bed, and the guest bedroom includes a queen bed. For additional comfort, the living room has a queen size sleeper sofa.
Powered by solar energy, the bathrooms boast the most modern appliances. The dark wood cabinets add elegance to the rooms against the beautiful stone tiles and sleek countertops. The master bathroom has a spacious spa-like shower and both bathrooms provide all the space and privacy you need.
Just minutes to nearby beaches, parks, and harbor surf breaks, your days will surely be filled with exciting adventures exploring the world-renowned beaches in the area. The resort is a short walk to Lahaina’s beautiful Baby Beach and 505 Beach. If you’d like to swim at home, enjoy the two on-site pools, one of which is a saline infinity pool where you can enjoy breathtaking views.
For the golfers in the group, you are just 5 miles to the Ka’anapali Beach Resort area and world-class golf course, and 11 miles to the renowned Kapalua Resort and golf-courses. Surely, you will find something for everyone each day you’re at this state of the art home. Whether you’re looking for outdoor fun, famous beaches, a day exploring, or just soaking up the Hawaiian culture, Aina Nalu Premier Platinum Condo is the ideal place to call home!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 850 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Kapalua Airport (JHM), Kahului Airport (OGG)
15 minutes by car (JHM), 45 minutes by car (OGG).
Palm tree covered resort views!
Activities of Interest
- Trilogy Excursions - Family owned and operated, this amazing sailing company offers incredible Hawaiian hospitality, and some of the best snorkeling and diving excursions around.
- Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy - Expert instructors and professional surfers will teach you how to ride a wave with the best of them by the end of your first lesson!
- Kapalua Coastal Trail - Take in spectacular oceanfront and bountiful greenery on this two-mile hike along Maui's northwest coast.
- Ultimate Whale Watch and Snorkel - Get up close and personal with whales, dolphins, sea turtles, and so much more!
- Ka'anapali Golf Courses - Experience a layout and a challenge like no other a this sensational course!
Places of Interest
- Lahaina's Historic District - Colorful characters, natural beauty and a unique lifestyle make this area one of the most interesting and scenic in all of Maui.
- Ka'anapali Beach - Visit one of the most breathtaking beaches in Maui, great for relaxation and watersports.
- Banyan Tree Park - Set your sights on one of the largest Banyan trees in the country!
- Lahaina Front Street - Filled with art galleries and boutique shops, Front Street is a shopper's paradise.
- Fleetwood's on Front Street - Come visit Mick Fleetwood's upscale, yet laid-back American restaurant, with delicious dishes and oceanfront views.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet