Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Casa Olivieri is located within Punta Ballena which is 1 of the Top 3 communities in Cabo. As one of the most private & exclusive residential communities, Punta Ballena is known for having breathtaking scenery and world-class amenities. With more than 2 miles of walking paths, private tennis courts, and an Exclusive Resident's Only Beach Club, you will have the best of resort-style living in a peaceful neighborhood.
As you enter the property, the main living area greets you with Tuscan-inspired elegance and stunning views of the outdoors and the Sea of Cortez. With the juxtaposition of two-story ceilings, and bright crème interior, the room feels open and welcoming as it brings the beautiful outdoor backdrop in. The glass encased wall allows for spectacular viewing, and an entrance to the spacious terrace. The terrace has another living area for outdoor lounging.
The chef’s kitchen is spacious and offers everything you need to cook for the entire group! With Wolf stainless steel double oven, large refrigerator, and polished granite countertops, you will love the elegance of this gourmet room. Everyone can take part in meal prep or sip on a tropical beverage from the bar stools at the center island.
There are four lavish bedrooms that will provide the perfect oasis after a day in the sun. The master suite has an expansive corner window for optimal views, and a seating area to enjoy them from. Crawl into the king size bed and rest up for an exciting day ahead. The en-suite master bathroom is equipped with modern amenities. The luxurious Jacuzzi tub is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
When you’d like to stay close to home, you will certainly enjoy the community pools, hot tubs, state of the art fitness center, and spa facilities at Punta Ballena. There are also nearby oceanfront restaurants and bars when you’d like to go out to eat within walking distance.
When venturing out, there are countless outdoor activities to take part in. Try a once in a lifetime whale watching excursion, or get an adrenaline rush zip lining and parasailing. For more mellow days, enjoy the beach life and inviting bars with various themes. No matter what you decide to do, your Cabo vacation is sure to be exciting, and Casa Olivieri is the perfect place to regroup and relax after an unforgettable day!
**No pets allowed**
Estate with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, King, 2x Queen, and Full
12 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
30 minutes by car.
Sea of Cortez views!
Activities of Interest
- Whale Watch Cabo (8 min drive) - See some of the most amazing creatures in the world up close.
- Museum of Natural History (10 min drive) - Doscover the intersting past of Cabo in the heart of the downtown area.
- Chileno Bay (15 min drive) - Enjoy one of the best and most beautiful golf courses in the area designed by Tom Fazio.
- Wild Canyon Adventures (25 min drive) - Off-road tours, zip-lining, bunjee jumping, and amazing sights for the adventurer at heart.
- Cabo Sails (10 min drive) - This sailing charter offers private excursions, whale watching tours, snorkeling trips, sunset cruises, and more!
Places of Interest
- The Arch of Cabo San Lucas (10 min drive) - See this famous, beautiful rock formation.
- Sur Beach House (10 min drive) - Excellent dining with an exceptional beachfront view.
- The Office on the Beach (10 min drive) - Enjoy this local favorite with fresh food and welcoming bar.
- Lover's Beach - A one minute walk to this stunning sandy beach with excellent snorkeling.
- Marina Cabo San Lucas (10 min drive) - Great location for the ocean views, dining, spirits, or a nice stroll during a sunrise or sunset.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility