Ski-in/Ski-out Silver Star Luxe Townhome
Park City, Utah
Ski-in/Ski-out Silver Star Luxe Townhome
This 1,400 square foot, 2-bedroom ski-in/ski-out luxury townhome is a perfect location for your mountain vacation and is directly off of the Silver Star chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort making it the perfect haven for the avid skier. Within minutes, you can start making your way up the mountain and ski the day away. Of course, Park City offers plenty of other amazing outdoor activities no matter what time of year. With a complimentary shuttle service, nothing is to be missed during your stay!
The living room is adorned with chocolate colored hardwood pillars and accents. Enjoy the cozy fireplace as you take a seat on the plush leather furniture. From here, you can take in all of the impeccable views through the floor to ceiling windows.
The gourmet kitchen is equipped with high-end, stainless steel appliances that allow the chefs of the family to cook up a hearty meal after a long day of adventure. The tiled backsplash and granite countertops add the right amount of elegance to the rustic space. Enjoy the meal at the breakfast bar or formal dining room for a breathtaking view.
The master bedroom boasts a plush king size bed, where you will surely want to retire to after an active day. Enjoy your favorite movie on the flat screen TV. Enjoy the wet bar to the side of the room if you’d like to sip on a cocktail as you relax. The master bathroom is en-suite and includes a luxurious jetted tub, spacious walk-in shower, and sleek double vanity. The guest bedroom is rustic with a handcrafted bunk bed.
From home, the grillers can cook up a meal on the grill. The community offers a heated outdoor pool and hot tub for optimal relaxation, a fitness center, and ski rental shop. After a day on the slopes, enjoy the on-site café or ask the concierge staff what restaurants they recommend. There is always something to do, but plenty of time and space to relax at this incredible Ski-in/Ski-out Silver Star Luxe Townhome.
***Please note that the Silver Star Shuttle Service begins early December every year***
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1425 square feet, 133 square meters
King and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
45 minutes by car
Forest and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Resort - Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (30 min drive) - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
- Canyons Golf (10 min drive) - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
- Alpine Coaster (3 min drive) - For thrill seekers, you'll meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. Loops and curves through mountain scenery await!
- Timpanogos Cave Tour (1 hour drive) - Explore the colorful caverns of Timpanogos.
- Grandeur Peak (30 minute drive) - For one of the best views of the Salt Lake Valley, hike to the top of Grandeur Peak.
Places of Interest
- Utah Olympic Park (15 min drive) - Try your hand at olympic events such as the Mountain Challenge obstacle course!
- Canyon's Village (10 min drive) - With slope-side dining and to see and do, you'll love this alpine village.
- Wasatch Brewery (8 min drive) - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.
- Park City Main Street Historic District (6 min drive) - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
Great apartment in a really easy location
We had a lovely time at Silver Star. The home is very comfortable especially the beds - we slept like logs. It's in a great location, really easy for Park City town which we loved (tons of fun bars and restaurants) and good parking facilities which we needed as we drove to several different resorts. Within 50 minutes you can ski Alta and Snowbird too. There is a bus service too which is right outside the house and very efficient. The owners are super lovely and really helpful - gave us a load of information on where to go, what to do, all of which was really good. Highly recommended home especially for a couple. Thank you so much for letting us stay”
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet