***Please note this unit is on the second floor with no elevator.
Located on Gasparilla Pass right on the water, with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, sits Boca Dreams. This newly remodeled 1200 sq. ft. condo is adorned is beautiful beach-inspired décor, and an open-concept to encourage family and friends to gather together after a day on the Gulf coast. With the best beaches right out your front door, you are sure to enjoy the convenience and amenities that Boca Dreams has to offer.
The open-concept kitchen and living room greets you. A sunny and bright interior awaits, with plenty of natural sunlight from the sliding glass doors. The living room is adorned with coastal furnishings and décor with many original art pieces that will inspire. Step out to the private screened in porch, and enjoy the waterfront scenery, and the fascinating wildlife that surrounds the area. After a day of enjoying the sun, curl up on the cozy furniture and watch the flat screen TV with Netflix.
The kitchen is adjacent to the living room and covered in white cabinets and bright granite countertops. The modern stainless steel appliances offer plenty of space and convenience when cooking up a meal from home. The kitchen has all the extras you need for a wonderfully prepared meal at home. A brand new washer and dryer are also located in the kitchen, so you can pack light.
After a meal is prepared, enjoy it at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, or take it to the formal dining area. This space combines coastal chic with elegance. Sit down at a dining chair with arm rests, or one of the benches, and enjoy the sights and sounds of the Gulf right outside as you enjoy a meal. If you enjoy board games or cards, this makes for the perfecting setting, some games are provided.
The aqua-colored master bedroom has a king size bed, flat screen TV, and wireless DVD player. The colors of the room are inspired by the ocean, and the furnishings are reminiscent of distressed beach wood. Open the sliding glass doors onto the porch to get more views from the master, and enjoy a seating area outside. The master bathroom is en-suite with granite countertops, a double vanity, and a spacious walk-in shower. The guest bedroom includes a King bed and a bunk bed (2 twin beds), flat-screen TV, and a wireless DVD player.
During the day, enjoy the on-site tennis courts, Pickle Ball courts, and numerous community gas grills when you’re ready to cook up a meal outdoors. Relax by the swimming pool and outdoor hot tub and take it all in as you relax and unwind. There is ample golf cart parking and charging stations, so if you rent a golf cart getting around will be extra convenient. When you’d like to venture out on the water, rent a boat from the marina and take off on the emerald waters.
With deluxe shopping and gourmet restaurants right down the road, you will never run out of fun things to do. Of course, you are surrounded by countless beaches filled with sugar-white sands, and after a long day in the water and sun, you will enjoy relaxing at Boca Dreams.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and Other
6 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport (TPA)
40 min by car.
Views of the Gulf of Mexico and Gasparilla Path
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Boca Grande Lighthouse Museum - Explore the island's conception and history through antique fishing equipment.
- Gasparilla Sound - Enjoy snorkeling and fishing along the turquoise bay.
- Cayo Costa State Park - Enjoy hiking, kayaking, swimming, canoeing, and biking on 2,426 acres.
- Downtown Boca Grande Historic District - Enjoy a day of shopping and dining downtown!
- Boca Grande Florida Tarpon Fishing Charters - Rent a charter and hook a giant Tarpon at the Tarpon Capital of the world.
Places of Interest
- Boca Grande Beach - A beautiful serene beach filled with plenty of activities and not over crowded.
- Gasparilla Island State Park - Get to know the island's ecosystem, wildlife and plants through interpretive exhibits and lectures.
- Cayo Costa State Park - Enjoy the beach at this marine protected area.
- Temptation Restaurant - Dine at this beach-themed cafe with fresh seafood and wine!