Mountain Chic Mammoth Getaway
Mountain Chic Mammoth Getaway
Located in the coveted Snowcreek area, and on a breathtaking flower filled meadow during the summer months, and close to the ski slopes and mountains perfect for the cooler months, Mountain Chic Mammoth Getaway is the ideal place for a small family or couple’s retreat. The Mammoth Town bus line is right outside, so getting around the area will be a breeze. With resort-style amenities and an excellent location, this mountain condo is sure to make any vacation to Mammoth Lake worthwhile!
Vibrant colors welcome you in the great room that boasts incredible mountain views through the expansive windows. Wood vaulted ceilings make the space feel open, and the ski slope inspired décor make the room feel cozy. Take a seat on the sectional sofa and watch the 72” Smart TV and enjoy the views. On cooler evenings, enjoy the fire to make for a perfect mountain oasis.
The kitchen and dining area run directly out of the living room. The dining area has a contemporary table and steel fuchsia chairs that overlook the property outside. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to make a meal from home. The stainless steel appliances offer every convenience you need and look sharp against the fuchsia back splash. For the grillers in the group, enjoy the stainless steel barbecue on the balcony outside.
The condo has two cozy bedrooms and loft space that provide a quiet retreat for a good night’s sleep. The master bedroom includes a king bed, spacious closet, and mounted flat screen TV. The bathroom includes a double vanity and spacious walk-in shower. The guest room offers a queen bed, and the loft offers a full bed.
Surrounded by endless outdoor activities, you will find plenty to do when you're ready to head out. With stunning natural landmarks, snow and cross country skiing, hiking, biking, water sports, and historical museums, and towns, every day will be filled with adventure. This wonderful condo provides all the rest, relaxation, and convenience to everything you will want to do during your stay at Mammoth Lakes.
**No Pets Allowed**
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH); Reno International Airport (RNO)
15 minutes by car (MMH); 3.5 hours by car.
Views of snow capped mountains in the winter and a lovely meadow in the summer.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Athletic club access for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mammoth and June Mountain - Enjoy a day of downhill and cross country skiing on the best slopes in the area,
- Eastern Sierra Brewery Tours - Take a tour of Mammoth Brewing Co., and the other famous and iconic breweries in the area.
- Mammoth Lakes - Enjoy a day of boating and watersports with rental shops throughout the area.
- Mammoth Rock Trails - Spend the day hiking and biking on beautiful trails with lake and mountain views.
- DJ Snowmobiling Adventures - Take a day tour and see the area with a guide.
Places of Interest
- Mammoth Lakes Natural Hot Tub - A natural wonder with stunning scenery, take a dip in these natural pools.
- Devils Postpile National Monument - See this stunning and unusual rock formation with waterfalls and rivers. Covering almost 800-acres.
- Minaret Vista - Visit this lookout point that offers one of the most iconic views of the Sierra Nevada.
- Bodie Ghost Town - Visit this interesting ghost town, once a gold-mining community with buildings still standing. Only accessible only by skis, snowshoes or snowmobiles during winter months due to its high altitude.
This one bedroom condo was simple and clean but not deluxe. Had a pellet burning fireplace that provides great heat. Purple decor was, well unusual. The kitchen was adequate but lacked a few essential items. ”
We did not get to the property so review is of the Owner and her flexibility and communication and not the property. We did not stay at the property. The first week we had to push back to a later week and Romi was very flexible with our travel plans and let us move our stay back a few weeks. But, due to a family issue we never made it to Mammoth to stay at her place. I am sure it would have been fantastic. ”