Cliffside Ocean & Golf Retreat
Cliffside Ocean & Golf Retreat
Situated upon award-winning Pinnacle Point Golf Course and close to Fancourt and other world-renowned courses, Cliffside Ocean & Golf Retreat is the perfect home base for any South African vacation. Whether your day calls for adventure at the beach, relaxation at home, or golf on the amazing ocean side courses, this stunning cliffside, oceanfront home provides all of the conveniences and modern amenities you could ask for.
As you enter, a bright coastal-inspired interior greets you with natural sunlight and shades of creams and blues. The long sectional sofa overlooks the cliffs making the ocean views from the living room spectacular. Open up the entire glass encased wall to enjoy the soft breeze and add even more seating space for everyone to gather around on the patio. Enjoy the fireplace as the sunsets over the bay, and take it all in at this once in a lifetime location.
Another seating room is located around the corner with a neutral color scheme and corner windows for a more panoramic view of the ocean. This space is more casual with a flat screen TV and access outside. Flowing into the kitchen and other seating area, everyone can remain together and spread out for comfort.
The modern kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you need to cook a meal from home. The countertops are spacious and sleek, making prep and cleanup a breeze. The stainless steel appliances offer every convenience you desire to make cooking as easy as possible. Tiled backsplashes line the space in conjunction with bright cabinetry and chic hardwood floors for a contemporary finish. Once everything is prepared, gather around the dining area and enjoy a meal with a view.
The villa boasts 4 bedrooms, and 6 bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms have plush king size beds, and the fourth has 2 full beds. Each king master suite has its own theme and color pallet, as well as an entrance to the spacious terrace. Imagine waking up to the sun rising over the ocean and listening to the waves crash upon the cliffs as you make your way to the terrace through the sliding glass doors. The full guest bedroom has floor to ceiling windows for impeccable views. Each bedroom is en-suite with modern amenities.
The patio has a private pool where you can overlook the ocean while you swim or relax. Lounge on the high-end patio furniture and take it all in, or enjoy a meal al fresco at the outdoor dining table.
When you’re looking to head out from the villa, but still stay close to home, there is on-site tennis, hiking, and cycling. There is also a 24-hour help desk if you need anything or have questions about the surrounding area and golf course. The home also has a small garage and a golf cart included. There is additional parking up the street in case you have more vehicles on-site.
Located along famed Garden Route, Mossel Bay, you are conveniently located near all the excitement.
When exploring the area, Mossel Bay is just 5 miles away. This home is a short walk to Pinnacle Point Beach, and short drive from Bay View Shopping Center, dining, and more. The Bartolomeu Dias Museum Complex is nearby where you can understand and enjoy the history of this fascinating area. For an adrenaline rush, spend the day sand boarding or shark viewing. The golfers in the group will enjoy these once in a lifetime game on the unique terrain. Animal and conservation enthusiasts will be thrilled with the Big 5 tours and sanctuaries located nearby. There is truly something for everyone, and Cliffside Ocean & Golf Retreat offers the utmost luxury to make for a perfect stay.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5750 square feet, 535 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
George Airpot (GRJ)
30 minutes by car.
Unparalleled cliffside views to Indian Ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- White Shark Africa (15 min drive) - See sharks above or below the water, with this conservation group that believes in humane practices during the tours to enhance the life of these magnificent creatures.
- Billeon (15 min drive) - Enjoy an incredible day of sand sledding or sand boarding down the dunes.
- Romanza Boat Trips (15 min drive) - Enjoy a day of whale watching, at Seal Island, an Eco Tour, or a Sunset Tour.
- Garden Route Casino (5 min walk) - Try your luck at this fun and conveniently placed casino.
- St Blaize Hiking Trail (10 min drive) - Voted as the #1 thing to do in Mossel Bay on TripAdvisor, this amazing hiking trail walks you along the cliffs and overlooks the ocean.
Places of Interest
- Pinnacle Point Golf Resort - This championship golf course hugs the cliffs, and provides phenomenal ocean views.
- Indalu Elephant Walk (20 min drive) - See this incredible animal in their natural environment at this highly rated reserve.
- Gondwana Game Reserve (20 min drive) - See the free roaming Big 5 at this private sanctuary.
- Cape St. Blaize Lighthouse (20 min drive) - See this beautiful sturcture overlooking the bay and cliffs near trails and museums.
- Post Office Tree (15 min drive) - See this old tree that served as a communication device as explorers and travelers left notes for centuries to one another since 1501.
- Bartolomeu Dias Museum Complex (10 min drive) - Enjoy this popular Western Cape museum intended to preserve and conserve the local cultural and natural heritage resources for education and enjoyment. -