Magic Village Views, Orlando - 4 Bedroom Suite
Magic Village Resort, Orlando: 4 Bedroom Suite
Magic Village Resort is a luxury, concierge community located only 2 miles from Animal Kingdom and right in the heart of theme park heaven. This location is surrounded by restaurants, supermarkets and outlet stores.
Inside the home, the gourmet kitchen is complete with a separate island and all stainless steel appliances. The first floor has one bathroom and a laundry room with washer and dryer units to afford you all the comforts of home during your stay.
On the second floor you will find 4 spacious suites. The master suite features an alluring private balcony. Adjacent to the living room is a beautiful patio area perfect for family gatherings.
The Club House is the port of entry and the centerpiece of the community’s activities and events. Here you'll find a heated resort style pool, fitness center, restaurant, kid's room, sand volleyball court, tennis court, and cafe business center. This is the home of our services team and where you’ll enjoy most of your resort experience.
**Like our own Owners, visiting 3RD HOME members pay $60.00 per day, which covers use of all club-house facilities, parking, and 24 hour on site concierge.
Magic Village Resort is located:
2 miles from Disney's Animal Kingdom
6 miles from Disney Hollywood Studios
8 miles from Magic Kingdom
11 miles from Sea World
15 miles from Universal Orlando
9 miles from Premium Outlets
18 miles from Millenia Mall
23 miles from Orlando International Airport
Townhome with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and King
6 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
20 minutes by car
Magic Village Resort
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Like our own Owners, visiting 3RD HOME members pay $60.00 per day, which covers use of all club-house facilities, parking, and 24 hour on site concierge.
Activities of Interest
- K Restaurant. Chef and owner Kevin Fonzo, one of Orlando's most celebrated and established field-to-fork foodie stars, earns local and national accolades year after year
- East End Market. Look for the raised vegetable beds and picnic tables outside this little earthy, organic, hip collection of locally sourced eateries and markets.
- Orlando Science Center. Changing exhibits on dinosaurs, the human body, the solar system and more offer candy-coated science education geared towards children aged five to 12.
- WonderWorks is a cross between a children's museum, a video arcade and an amusement park.
- Lake Eola Park. Pretty and shaded, this little city park sits between downtown Orlando and Thornton Park. A paved sidewalk circles the water, there's a waterfront playground and you can rent swan paddleboats
Places of Interest
- Walt Disney World. Even if you haven't grown up with something from Walt Disney, chances are you've heard of it. And, despite it sounding like a 'world' it's more complex than the globe. Fun for the whole family.
- Urbain 40 - Tap into your inner classy selves and transport yourself back to the 1940s, where classic martinis were downed like water by besuited clients who sat on blue leather bar stools.
- Universal Orlando Resort - Pedestrian-friendly Universal Orlando Resort has got spunk, spirit and attitude. With fantastic rides, excellent children's attractions and entertaining shows, it's comparable to Walt Disney World.
- Orlando Museum of Art. Founded in 1924, Orlando's grand and blindingly white center for the arts boasts a fantastic collection
- SeaWorld. One of Orlando’s largest theme parks, SeaWorld is an aquatic-themed park filled with marine animal shows, roller coasters and up-close sea-life encounters.
- Titanic the Experience. Full-scale replicas of the doomed ship's interior and artifacts found at the bottom of the sea.
Florida trip to Magic Village Views
The stay here is very welcoming, quiet and serene even with the covid-19 around, all precaustions are done. We had fun in this resort.”