Le Monaco Vacation Retreat - Located on the highly desired 5th Avenue in Naples!
Le Monaco Vacation Retreat on the second floor - Located near the highly desired 5th Avenue in Naples!
Three blocks from all the action of 5th Avenue South, this luxury condo is close to everything you need for an exciting Florida beach vacation! With a luxury shopping and dining district and world renowned beaches just a few minutes’ walk away, you will be able to fill every day with adventure.
Located on the second floor, this European-style complex greets you with lush grounds. As you enter the condo, you are greeted with a beach-inspired interior with soft tones and pops of aqua and blue. The space is open and encourages all to gather together. Take a seat on the comfortable furnishings and watch the flat screen TV, or enjoy the palm trees through the windows.
The kitchen and dining areas flow right out of the living room. The kitchen boasts stunning granite countertops, and brand new stainless steel appliances. Cook up a dish at home, and enjoy it at the breakfast bar right in the kitchen with bar seating. Each unit also has a small table and chair outside in case you’d like an up close view while eating.
The bedroom is adorned in beach themed décor and bedding. After a long day in the Florida sun, you will enjoy crawling into this king size bed and turning on the flat screen TV for some relaxation. The en-suite bathroom has brand new granite countertops and a spacious tub and shower combination.
Just 6 blocks from the Gulf of Mexico, you will walking distance to the beach where you can enjoy the ocean and watch some impeccable sunsets. Enjoy the on-site tennis court and barbecue grills. When you’re heading out, you’ll be surrounded by fine dining options, hundreds of area golf courses, and a diverse art scene.
Whatever it is your day and vacation calls for, you will find everything just minutes away from Le Monaco Vacation Home!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 520 square feet, 49 square meters
2 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
40 minutes by car.
Palm tree covered neighborhood views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Clam Pass Park (15 min drive) - This beautiful park with beach access is located in the North Naples area and boasts 35 acres of carefully preserved coastal habitat with a three-quarter-mile boardwalk.
- Shop at The Village on Venetian Bay (15 min drive) - Situated right on the waterfront, The Village on Venetian Bay is a luxurious open-air shopping mall!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon (25 min drive) - This water park offers a variety of fun-filled water-based activities, adventures, and rides for visitors of all ages.
Places of Interest
- 5th Avenue South (10 min walk) - The five-mile pedestrian friendly 5th Avenue South is located in the heart of downtown Naples and home to award-winning restaurants and bistros, world-class art galleries, chic boutiques, and elegant inns.
- Naples Pier (4 min drive) - Stretching from the end of 12th Avenue, the pier is a popular spot for fishing, sunset watching, dolphin spotting, and enjoying the view of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (30 min drive) - At the northern end of the beach, anglers have the best chance of getting a good catch, and boaters can launch into Turkey Bay and experience the scenic estuaries of the Cocohatchee River.