Tuscan Style Vacation Home
Tuscan Style Vacation Home
Located among the area’s best beaches, shopping, dining, and golf, Tuscan Style Vacation Home is the ideal stay for those looking for an exciting Florida vacation in the serenity of this peaceful, family friendly neighborhood. With a private pool, nearby golf courses, and a short walk to the beach, this location can’t be beat!
This warm and welcoming home is filled with coastal décor and elegance. The open layout is perfect for larger families, or smaller groups looking for a little extra space and luxury. Enjoy the spacious living room with sectional couch and flat screen TV. The room is adorned in coral pinks, and sandy tans. An additional seating and desk area are located near the sliding glass doors that lead to the incredible, private patio.
The kitchen flows out of the living room and is stocked with everything you need to cook from home. With large stainless steel appliances, and ample counterpace, cooking will be a breeze. Everyone can gather around the space and bar area to assist or sip on a tropical cocktail. When everything is prepared, enjoy the meal at the elegant dining table inside that seats 6, or dine al fresco at the table that seats 4 guests.
This wonderful vacation home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king size bed, sleek hardwood floors, and en-suite bathroom. Enjoy the flat screen TV as you crawl under the cozy linens after a long day in the Florida sun. The master bathroom is equipped with modern amenities, a spacious walk-in shower, and double vanity.
The second master suite is equipped with a flat screen TV, and en-suite bathroom as well. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and double vanity. The guest bedroom is peaceful and offers comfortable bedding and closet space. Both rooms have beach-inspired interiors with bright colors.
The generous patio offers ample lounge space, dining, and a pristine pool for an afternoon swim. Cook up something on the barbecue after you’ve worked up an appetite in the pool or at the beach. When you’re ready to enjoy the water away from home, walk or drive to Vanderbilt Beach, or other beaches lining the Gulf of Mexico. Located near luxury shopping, dining, and national parks, there are plenty of exciting activities to do right down the road no matter what the day calls for!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
30 minutes by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool Heat - $60/day
Baby Gear Pack - $225
Pet Fee - $25/day
Activities of Interest
- Shop at The Village on Venetian Bay (15 min drive) - Situated right on the waterfront, The Village on Venetian Bay is a luxurious open-air shopping mall!
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon (10 min drive) - This water park offers a variety of fun-filled water-based activities, adventures, and rides for visitors of all ages.
- Clam Pass Park (15 min drive) - This beautiful park with beach access is located in the North Naples area and boasts 35 acres of carefully preserved coastal habitat with a three-quarter-mile boardwalk.
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary (35 min drive) - It consists of about 13,000 acres of magnificent wetlands, pine flatwoods, a marsh, and a wet prairie, as well as the largest North American old growth Bald Cypress forest.
Places of Interest
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (8 min drive) - At the northern end of the beach, anglers have the best chance of getting a good catch, and boaters can launch into Turkey Bay and experience the scenic estuaries of the Cocohatchee River.
- 5th Avenue South (20 min drive) - The five-mile pedestrian friendly 5th Avenue South is located in the heart of downtown Naples and home to award-winning restaurants and bistros, world-class art galleries, chic boutiques, and elegant inns.
- Naples Pier (25 min drive) - Stretching from the end of 12th Avenue, the pier is a popular spot for fishing, sunset watching, dolphin spotting, and enjoying the view of the Gulf of Mexico.