Lake of Bays Cottage
Lake of Bays Cottage
Situated on Lake of Bays in the heart of rustic natural paradise, this brand new seven-bedroom post and beam cottage has everything you need for a perfect lake getaway. Known for its amazing swimming, boating, and fishing, it is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. Enjoy an expansive sundeck while you watch the sun go down, or head to a local marina to rent a boat to take a trip to the villages of Dorset, Dwight, and Baysville, or visit historic Bigwin Island for a day of golf!
Boasting soaring hardwood cathedral ceilings, the great room is open and spacious but offers a welcoming aesthetic. The living room is tastefully furnished with plush couches and armchairs. The two-story stone fireplace is one of the most remarkable designs in the room; It ties everything together in the space and provides a perfect centerpiece during quality time with friends and family. The large flat-screen TV can be seen from almost anywhere in the great room, so you can always watch a highly anticipated game, no matter where you are. Of course, nothing beats the impeccable views from the stunning two-story windows that consume most of the back wall. Have a private lake viewing right from the living room, and enjoy this lakefront paradise.
When it’s time to cook a meal from home, everyone can gather in the modern chef’s kitchen. Enjoy the heated tile floors, spacious countertops, and high-end stainless steel appliances as you cook up a meal for the entire group. Those who want to join in can take a seat at the large center island. Enjoy a cool cocktail and gaze out onto the lake, or sit at the island with a warm beverage and enjoy the gorgeous fireplace.
When the meal is ready, dine at the lavish dining room table. The dining room is adorned with rustic décor and a sleek wood table that seats 12 guests. From here, you can overlook the lake and backyard for the perfect dinner views. The Muskoka room is also the perfect place to gather around the fire and talk about the adventures ahead.
Each bedroom is filled with rustic yet elegant furnishings, wonderful views, and natural sunlight. The master bedroom is located on the main level, where you can see awe-inspiring lake views and enjoy a walk-out private deck. The master en-suite bathroom has a spacious tub, walk-in shower, and double vanity.
A guest bedroom is also on the ground floor with a spacious en-suite bathroom. The upper level has two bedrooms that share a bathroom. The lower level has three bedrooms that share a bathroom. On the lower level, you will also enjoy a spacious casual family room, perfect for relaxing after a day on the lake.
In the morning, enjoy a cup of coffee on the boathouse deck and dock, and watch the sunrise over the lake. During the afternoon, enjoy plenty of swimming and boating. Be sure to take advantage of the two complimentary kayaks and canoe and venture out to get the most out of this lakefront property. When the sunsets, gather around the fireplace and roast marshmallows or enjoy the hot tub and wood barrel sauna to ease tired muscles after an active day.
With several marinas and boat launches, this lake offers tons of summer fun. However, even in the winter months, you can find plenty to do in the area. Enjoy the highly-rated Lake of Bays Brewing Company or the John Murden Art Gallery. Baysville also has a Winterfest where all gather to play winter sports and celebrate the season. Perfect for any generation, the town of Baysville is loaded with excitement, and this stunning Lake of Bays Cottage is the perfect oasis to bring everyone together and relax for an exciting day ahead.
Private Residence with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, Bunk, and Bunk
17 guests maximum
Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
2 hours by car
Lake of Bays views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Bigwin Island Golf Club (15 min drive) - Enjoy a round of golf on this championship golf course nestled on a private island.
- Baysville Ice Skating Rink (20 min drive) - Enjoy a family outing at the local ice rink, perfect for all ages!
- Baysville Country Store (20 min drive) - For a real country experience, dine or shop at this local and friendly store.
- John Murden Art Gallery (25 min drive) - Tour and see this gallery of local Muskoka artist.
- Baysville Winterfest - Enjoy family fun and winter activities like a local.
- Yummies in a Jar (25 min drive) - Perfect shop for local jams, jellies, etc if you're looking for an authentic gift, or flavors for yourself.
Places of Interest
- Dorset Lookout Tower (15 min drive) - A must-see, all will enjoy the astounding views for miles of the trees and lake.
- Huntsville (40 min drive) - Take a day trip to this historic town filled with fun events and a vibrant art community.
- Lake of the Bays Brewing Company (20 min drive) - Enjoy a craft beer on the patio and music. Take a tour no matter what time of year.
- Bigwind Lake Provincial Park (55 min drive) - This park offers plenty of activities and unique terrain due to its geographical location.