Marina Brisas, Mexico
Nestled on 7000 square feet in one of the most renowned and coveted hills of Mexico, this wonderful five-bedroom home sits in the gated community of Marina Las Brisas. This villa offers easy access to the meandering streets of Acapulco, lined by exotic, tropical flora all year round.
Villa Marcia offers a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living and is characterized by a pristine, white base. The main interior living room features sleek and upscale furnishings, framed by dark, tropical wood. This space opens up to lovely exterior living by virtue of a wall-to-wall door that easily allows natural sunlight to fill each corner and for cool breezes to refresh you.
Each bedroom features crisp, cool linens and soft, snug bedding to relax you as the sound of the lapping ocean waves lulls you to sleep at night. The majority of the rooms have large, pristine windows that overlook striking views of the city below and the shining waters of the Bay of Acapulco!
Spend your days lounging by the pool, or going for a swim and enjoying the cool, refreshing waters. Views of the lovely Bay of Acapulco are superb and can be viewed from every angle. Villa Marcia also offers a full-time staff who provide outstanding services such as maid service, laundry service, chef services, bartending, and so much more!
Let the luxury of a tropical getaway pamper you at Villa Marcia!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7000 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Acapulco International Airport - ACA
30 minutes driving
Views of Acapulco Bay!
$400 weekly fee for the cost of the three-person staff.
Activities of Interest
- Centro Cultural de Acapulco - This arts center houses rotating arts exhibits and offers cultural workshops galore!
- Tres Vidas Golf Course - Featuring fantastic vistas of the glittering waters of the Pacific Ocean, this is one of the finest golf courses in all of Acapulco.
- Cliff Divers at La Quebrada - These divers perform daily for the public, performing feats of daring as they jump from high above into the water!
- Acapulco Historical Museum - Located in the famous Fort San Diego, this museum offers a glimpse of the intriguing culture and history of Acapulco.
Places of Interest
- Mural Diego Rivera - Painted on the side of a house in 1956, this is one of the city's most important cultural artifacts.
- Punta Diamante - A wonderful spot to enjoy the beach in Acapulco!
- Acapulco Botanical Garden - This a fantastic way to get away from the bustle of the city and enjoy the peaceful serenity of nature.
- La Catedral - This catholic temple in the city center offers a wonderful glimpse of incredible architecture.
- Laguna de Tres Palos - This freshwater lagoon is wonderful for viewing wildlife!
We had an extraordinary time at Villa Marcia. The house is very clean and has an excellent view, the service and food is the best! Acapulco is a great place to spend a relaxing and sunny vacation. We'd definitely go back again soon. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo