Experience a true beach vacation in Vero Beach at this wonderful home just 45 steps to the ocean! Located on a peaceful residential street, this gorgeous area is clean and quiet. Surrounded by large gardens, and plenty of privacy, relaxing will be simple, yet you can still enjoy the excitement of downtown Vero Beach just minutes away, as well as being located near other major cities.
Enter to an open and bright great room with plenty of seating and natural sunlight. The living space is surrounded by expansive windows boasting wonderful views of the backyard and comfortable furnishings. Flowing into the kitchen and dining area, the entire space allows everyone to spend time together, and is also ideal for entertaining.
The dining table overlooks the backyard vegetation and patio. The kitchen is adorned in bright tiles and is fully equipped with everything you need for a home cooked meal. Gather around the bar counter to help with meal prep, or to mix up a tropical cocktail to enjoy beneath the palm trees on the patio. A BBQ and outdoor dining area are available on the side yard patio. There is also a firepit for your evening enjoyment.
There are three private bedroom suites, each with ensuite bath and large closets. The master includes a king bed with sliding glass door onto the east facing balcony. Wake up to the sights of palm trees and the sounds of birds. Drift off to sleep to the sounds of waves on the beach. The second master suite opens onto a second private balcony overlooking the yard. The main floor bedroom is equipped with two twin beds that can be converted into a king upon request. The bedroom walks out onto the patio.
Vero Beach is a well-kept secret on Florida's treasure coast. The old beach town has a 1950's small town feel while just over the inland waterway bridge the new town boasts all the conveniences and amenities of a small city. Spend your days at the beach or exploring the area. At night, enjoy the incredible nightlife, bars, and restaurants. There are also excellent entertainment venues in the area, like Riverside Theatre.
There are 5 well maintained bicycles for your use in the garage. Additional bikes can be rented in town for $15 per day.
No matter what time of year, and what group you’re traveling with there are sure to be plenty of activities just right down the road, and plenty of time to relax and unwind at the amazing Beachcomber Escape.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport (MCO); Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
1 3/4 hour by car (MCO); 1 1/4 hours by car (PBI)
45 steps from the beach!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
No additional fees apply.
Activities of Interest
- Main Street Vero Beach - Enjoy a fine selection of restaurants, bars, and funky shops with a fun crowd.
- Blue Cypress Lake - Spend the day fishing at the best location in the area!
- Sandridge Golf - Golf 2 18-hole courses, one with one of the toughest holes in South Florida. These challenging championship courses are surrounded by lush greens and water.
- Ocean Drive - Take the day to shop in the sun at a large collections of stores and dining options.
- Indian River Lagoon - Rent a boat and enjoy swimming, skiing, or just lounging around the lagoon.
Places of Interest
- Riverside Theatre - Year round shows, comedians, lecturers, and more at this incredible professional theatre!
- Orchid Island Brewery - Dine and drink the local farm to table cuisine and beer!
- American Icon Brewery - Enjoy homemade local craft brews at this local staple.
- Vero Beach Fine Arts Museum - Spend the day among incredible works of regional, state and national art exhibits, plus a sculpture garden.
Beautiful home 50 ft from beach. Beautifully appointed interior and exterior. Kitchen has everything you need in your lifetime! Planning to return soon”